VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This is pretty good. There aren't many choices yet, but it has a nice feel to it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I cannot f* believe he has so few supporters :|
There's plenty of crap with a lot of patrons, and this (potential) gem has little to nothing..

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I cannot f* believe he has so few supporters :|
There's plenty of crap with a lot of patrons, and this (potential) gem has little to nothing..
This is still in the first week or two of the first release of a first game by an unknown developer, so it's really not that surprising. Has the dev even been pushing the game at all, or just relying on the community's word of mouth and being on Patreon as the sole forms of promotion? If so, it will take a while to pick up steam, probably after they have a few good solid updates at regular intervals.

On a semi-related note, if they aren't careful and replace their banner soon, they may end up losing months of funding when Patreon puts them on review and makes them wait ages to get back to them after they finally clean up their page to remove the nudity. I didn't bother to check the screenshot they have a link to on that page, but if that leads to another nude (or possibly the same in the banner), then that'll be a strike against them too. Right now they are flying under the radar, since they aren't getting many views/patrons yet, but it's only a matter of time before they find themselves in Sauron's fiery (and irrationally puritanical) gaze.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Is this game to be considered abandoned? I ask because the patreon last post goes back to 23rd of June, then nothing.

It's a shame, it had potential and it was quite interesting.

Reactions: Mwanted
D

Deleted member 451676

Looks like a classic comic book. Count me on board.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is pretty good. There aren't many choices yet, but it has a nice feel to it.
Almost every choice changes your stats in some way. I am wondering how they will affect changes going forward. This game has a lot of potential, even if the updates are very slow.

I tried running through maximizing "propoints" (presumably standing for prostitution) and then again maximizing "subpoints" and only say a small dialogue change with the stewardess...

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Very promising game. Actually drawn art, five branches, and pretty well written.

If this gets finished, that'll be a landmark achievement in a world where so many hand-drawn games are abandoned.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Although there's not a lot of people in here. it would be nice to get a little feedback. What d you hate from the game? What would you like to see in the future?
Today's sketch is Lindsay with one of the new characters from the 0.3 update.

John99br

Jan 2, 2018
Great story so far, and great artwork, kudos to the creators , looking forward to future updates

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This is the swimsuit planned for the beach scenes in 0.3. Don't worry, if you feel it's too demure and conservative, there will be a full-on nudist option.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes