VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Busy with the art. 0.3 should be ready in a week and scratch.
This is Lindsay with Jess, a new friend she'll make next update. Who doesn't love a redhead?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here's a little scene from the 0.3 update. Still working on the art and it should be done before next friday... If videog- I mean my busy social life doesn't get in the way.​

Mar 28, 2018
You asked for feedback ... it is a great game with good artwork and I am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds, there is nothing that I have seen thus far that I would consider as being 'bad'.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Oh my god! Writing in this game is fantastic. One of the best written stories on this forum! Great style. And so many choices.
Dear author, you've real talent. Simply astonishing - so much better than 80% of games here. Keep up the good work, please.

Reactions: Hyped

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Patreon Adrien has been kind enough to send me a message with several questions, and I thought I would answer some of them in a public post.

I'm doing this alone, for now. I choose a Patreon name with Studio in case I ever manage to get some help with the music or the coding.
Will the game stop with the MC's return? I have an ending planned (with some variations depending on the route Lindsay is going) and it's in the Island.
Some body modification, easy to apply in a simple overlay (like a cute dragon tatoo, or a couple piercings) would be a good idea, but I'm not thinking of anything too extreme.
My influences for the game? Nothing comes to mind at the moment, really. A bunch of bad 70's explotation movies like Enter the Dragon or Emmanuelle, pretty much.
About Lindsay's disappearing bush. You're right. I had planned to have a scene where she's given the option to shave it or keep it, but I didn't have the time. I will put it in the game in 0.4. Maybe earlier as a Patron- only 0.3.1 version.

Stay tuned, and thank you for your support.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice art and interesting plot, hope it gets more fans.

Mar 28, 2018
No Ardoo I have only seen those 5. Remember that we are still at the character and place introduction stage, and the characters will probably be back later...

Reactions: Ardoo

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the story, and artwork, and numerous choices. I dislike how slow content comes along.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes