VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This art style is certainly a refreshing break from all that DAZ. Wish there's be a lesbian path.

Oh, and the swerve-y game over? Well done! :D

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Not sure if i should start a new game.
It's up to you to decide. Either you start a new game, or you use to enable the console, and define by yourself the values in the console ( Ctrl + o to open it).
jialover = True if you had sex with jia, jialover = False else.
And... Alright, the second don't even think about it, you can't decide what value will be right since it sometime test if metdougplane == "False" and sometime if metdougplane == False. For this one, just type metdougplane = False to avoid the bug.

The story and the art are both interesting, but the code is so full of small bugs like this. Not code breaking (well except the obvious save incompatibility of his variable addition), but still it make the game forgot what you did (more or less half of your decision aren't took in count because he misplace the "jump") or don't react to it.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Pretty thing, but still there are too many bugs in it. Certainly needs to be support.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Wednesday Update

Working on the new art right now. Hopefully done by Monday. Then a couple of days to test the game with the actual drawings and try to clean up some of the code.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just eight pictures to go, and then make sure the code has all the kinks ironed out. Hopefully I'll be able to publish 0'6 on wednesday.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A quick glance at the script suggests that there's new content, but either there's a coding error or I have no idea how to get to it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am starting to believe that the creator can pull this off, after being skeptical from the first few updates.

However, the game seems to be introducing some bugs as it advances. I just played from the start, and the MC never meets the story editor for the first time in the bar, She just meets him on her lunch break, when they clearly already know each other and have made a deal. In the previous version, the first meeting happened.

There was some new content here with the bar owner, the book editor, and Arbiter. I think exactly one day was added.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, there are definitely logical errors. I ran into some actual errors as well, but I think the game has larger coding issues than random grey screens at the moment, so I'm holding back.

It's tracking a truly huge number of sexual variables, but as far as I can tell only three of them matter so far, and even then it's only a dialogue change. If the "missing" but extant content could be accessed, there might be more; I'm entirely unclear how the coin and what happens after can get gotten to in a playthrough. I'm not patient enough to micro-examine the code looking for the path, though.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes