qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Wow, haven't seen such quality HTML game for so long
What a shame to see it being abandoned :_(

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How exclusive are the alpha and beta routes? As a beta, will you be able to fuck pussy at some point in the game? Or, as an alpha, to get yourself fucked, if you feel like it? Can you roleplay a switch character, or are you doomed to always be denied and humiliated by females as a beta, and forced to always be active and dominant as an alpha?

mhill

Oct 15, 2017
How exclusive are the alpha and beta routes? As a beta, will you be able to fuck pussy at some point in the game? Or, as an alpha, to get yourself fucked, if you feel like it? Can you roleplay a switch character, or are you doomed to always be denied and humiliated by females as a beta, and forced to always be active and dominant as an alpha?
There are a few places where you can have regular sex as a beta. You have to be an alpha for certain characters though. If the game weren't so short there may have been a bit more cross over but as it stands the Beta route has the most content by far and the Alpha route is more of a game demo than a full route.

Reactions: reidanota

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Scarlett gave me the task of buying girly cloths with Timmy - but when I go to him, there's no dialogue option for that. Tried exploring (there's nothing new to explore). I'm level 17 and have 515 credits (also, the previous task that required Timmy to go with me - buy the buttplug - the dialogue option was always there, just greyed out with a message that I probably didn't have enough money; this time, I just don't see the line to ask him to go with me). What am I missing? Should I sleep one day? But then I'll fail Scarlett's task when I come back to the Arcade. I'm lost

hotbluemetal

Aug 13, 2017
Scarlett gave me the task of buying girly cloths with Timmy - but when I go to him, there's no dialogue option for that. Tried exploring (there's nothing new to explore). I'm level 17 and have 515 credits (also, the previous task that required Timmy to go with me - buy the buttplug - the dialogue option was always there, just greyed out with a message that I probably didn't have enough money; this time, I just don't see the line to ask him to go with me). What am I missing? Should I sleep one day? But then I'll fail Scarlett's task when I come back to the Arcade. I'm lost
I struggled with this too, for some reason when you go back home the prompt to go clothes shopping with Timmy appeared

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes