BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Take it from someone who's played for the past 2-4 hours, The story is pretty good imo, A bit miffed about the no sexual content myself, but all in all, not a bad read just to pass the time with, Would recommend at least reading for 30-60 minutes and then give your final verdict (And I do understand your hesitation with the whole "They/Them" pronouns and all of that, I tend to just roll my eyes and check if the story has any merit or is entertaining at all)

Also, Mime's cute as fuck... Need a way to head-pat her :giggle:

Reactions: Hellven Scraper

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Take it from someone who's played for the past 2-4 hours, The story is pretty good imo, A bit miffed about the no sexual content myself, but all in all, not a bad read just to pass the time with, Would recommend at least reading for 30-60 minutes and then give your final verdict (And I do understand your hesitation with the whole "They/Them" pronouns and all of that, I tend to just roll my eyes and check if the story has any merit or is entertaining at all)

Also, Mime's cute as fuck... Need a way to head-pat her :giggle:
Does 'no sexual content' mean no nudity either?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
staying on topic at first, but thanks OP. I like games like this. Magical Diary comes to mind as another game like this that is good.

Also if you dont like a game that tries to be nice to the trans community overall, just look away. Plenty of Mindbreak NTR Gangbangs for you to see elsewhere. Variety is the spice of life.

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
There are 11 screenshots, all of them demonstrating a striking art style, impactful choices, gameplay elements, a clear and minimalist UI, or decent writing, but people here saw the game let you pick your pronouns and that was enough for many to make wild negative assumptions about the game - many of which are proven false by other screenshots that the same users clearly looked at.

And then those comments spawn the same tired attacks on transpeople that, while they've never been accurate or funny, were beyond stale a decade or so ago.

You don't have to play a non-binary character or trans character if you don't want to, it doesn't effect you.
I think you are reading too much into it and projecting. For me it all ways raises a red flag. Are the devs more interested in spreading awereness or is the game actually good with characters who just happen to be something besides straight. Is the order of the story/characters done 1. This is gay, story comes second OR Story first and this character is gay. Is the focus on the story or is it focused on lbgt+

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So despite people arguing that this is NOT a hentai game (in a site where you get at LEAST smut content), I forced myself to play it based on the meta/user score.

And HOOO BOY it was painful.
Voice acting is painful to hear. Artstyle looks good, but two hours later you'd get very bored looking at the characters only having what, 4-5 poses each? on normal conversation. Story is, sadly speaking, very weak and overused. Heck, it's almost the same storyline with Sands of Destruction on DS, with some minor alterations.

You get railroaded until you're 2/5way into the game, gets introduced to side activities i.e romancing and then...disappointment because the plot got rushed to the end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try this game, but I'd at least warn you this is, while being a rather short game, is not really worth the time. Even now I'm considering rerunning Nursery Slime or Sister Travel so I can just forget the mediocre game this was.

Feb 28, 2021
When they say no sexual content, they really mean it.
The only CGs available are vanilla kissing scenes with zero eroticism in it. I mean come on, at least throw us dogs some bone.

Reactions: a55555

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
I really like the color schemes in the character customization screen. Also, I've been playing for an hour now and I have been enjoying it thus far, the characters are all fleshed out and have interesting stories.

• Angry
Reactions: a55555
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes