Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I just check the solution and you're right, still doesn't make much sense to me since you never mixed it.
According to one of the developers on the steam forums the Glue Bomb 4* challenge is impossible per design:
Ah, I see! Yeah, I just followed the walkthrough and got a completion anyways, without clearing that star (The mentor lady was proud and everything, so I figured it worked out). Thank you for the heads up, though, it was haunting me in the back of my mind if that star could be completed somehow, so now my anxiety can rest easy.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This is very very impressive game with many efforts put in artstyle, voiceover and dialogues.
I can complain that puzzles are annoying addition (completing alchemy books is a hell but I have even more problems with needing to actually decypt stuff on paper in IRL before trying to match result for one particular puzzle... I just can't remember that weird runes) and the way how you pick up additional dialouges is a bit... annoying, but the game still shines brightly.

Mar 28, 2018
Really terrified of the whole "Your choices will affect this character's path" thing.
Does anyone have a list or a walkthrough that states what the different choices do?
I'm fine with spoilers.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
So despite people arguing that this is NOT a hentai game (in a site where you get at LEAST smut content), I forced myself to play it based on the meta/user score.

And HOOO BOY it was painful.
Voice acting is painful to hear. Artstyle looks good, but two hours later you'd get very bored looking at the characters only having what, 4-5 poses each? on normal conversation. Story is, sadly speaking, very weak and overused. Heck, it's almost the same storyline with Sands of Destruction on DS, with some minor alterations.

You get railroaded until you're 2/5way into the game, gets introduced to side activities i.e romancing and then...disappointment because the plot got rushed to the end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try this game, but I'd at least warn you this is, while being a rather short game, is not really worth the time. Even now I'm considering rerunning Nursery Slime or Sister Travel so I can just forget the mediocre game this was.
You have no taste in games :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
Bit confused I thought this site was focused on ONLY adult content? Otherwise couldn't it be targeted for take down? Like what's to stop the creator of the game for sueing this site for hosting this game? And it only makes sense that they would otherwise they wouldn't be making money off of it.

PrayingManta

Sep 26, 2021
Bit confused I thought this site was focused on ONLY adult content? Otherwise couldn't it be targeted for take down? Like what's to stop the creator of the game for sueing this site for hosting this game? And it only makes sense that they would otherwise they wouldn't be making money off of it.
I can't speak for the people that run the site but romance is often an important part of many of these games and shares similar vibes, the only thing actually missing is the sex so there's enough tangential themes going on. If it's not your thing just avoid the "No Sexual Content" tag.

Also any creator can request takedowns for almost all the content posted on this site as it's usually posted without their permission, this game is not alone. If you can you should always support the creators for work you've enjoyed.

Sep 22, 2021
I can't speak for the people that run the site but romance is often an important part of many of these games and shares similar vibes, the only thing actually missing is the sex so there's enough tangential themes going on. If it's not your thing just avoid the "No Sexual Content" tag.

Also any creator can request takedowns for almost all the content posted on this site as it's usually posted without their permission, this game is not alone. If you can you should always support the creators for work you've enjoyed.
I literally only use this site for dating sims if the dating sims have lewd content that is just a bonus but i don't look for it or care.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I'm getting stuck on a white screen when launching the game with wine, is there a fix for that? I'm playing on linux

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
i played this game on the switch, gunna be honest, its 100% worth purchasing instead of pirating. the story is nice, but the characters really make everything work. no matter what options you choose everyone has such chemistry and can play off of each other miraculously.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes