Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Last time i played this game i couldn't even have sex with npcs at all, but seems like sex has been partly implemented. So can a male player character have sex with another male npc in the game yet? Or is it just straight content right now?

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
Last time i played this game i couldn't even have sex with npcs at all, but seems like sex has been partly implemented. So can a male player character have sex with another male npc in the game yet? Or is it just straight content right now?
yes

Reactions: Shasou

Combo89

Nov 24, 2023
At the risk of asking a stupid question, how do I progress dialogue with NPCs? I'm at the start of the game, I find some lady, apparently jumpscare her, then that's it. No button on my keyboard seems to move things along. I got what looks like a status/dev menu to pop up with \ but that's about it
You have to click specifically the text box

Sebrius

Nov 29, 2018
Hi! I like your those characters you made:love:. But just little problem:confused:or not:unsure:. I can't find Clay's npc character:(. But again I like your WoF characters. I used Spyro's character and by accident found both of them. Except Clay.

Changes: I found Clay's character.
Hey, hi! Sorry for didn't noticing your message. Glad you're liking them! I tried to make them look very closely to their book appearances, too bad game didn't have ability to add frills for Glory or fins for Tsunami or wings for that matter. Clay should be somewhere, in my playthrough I did met him. He is probably in "rare pool" since I give him "expensive mace" (The metal one with purple handle), but I'm not completely sure. I can change him a little bit and give you "poor equipment" version if you wish.

Also I wanted to make Sunny and Starflight as well, but decided to make them only after Raliv update his game to have more bits. And yeah, I update Tsunami, Glory and Clay too

Edit: Missed that you're already found Clay, sorry again for not being attentive. Anyway I'm glad that people enjoy characters I made

Last edited:

PrelatFatui

Jan 30, 2024
какая из версий более нова 0.6 или 0.31? обе игры лагают в общении в тесте сегса...будет ли ссылка скрытая в стим (вроде стим ее удалил) но возможно приобрести. найти не могу. также как королеву чужих в мастерской кк

FYeahAd

Jul 31, 2020
какая из версий более нова 0.6 или 0.31? обе игры лагают в общении в тесте сегса...будет ли ссылка скрытая в стим (вроде стим ее удалил) но возможно приобрести. найти не могу. также как королеву чужих в мастерской кк
0.6 это новая. А так да, в стиме её нету, только на итче можно купить.
---
0.6 is a new one. And yeah, game isn't on steam, only buy-able on itch.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
They are all random encounters.. but YES, you will be able to encounter all of them at some point. I've made around 30 NPCs, and run into them almost more often than the games provided NPCs.
i meant the 4 starters, i can join them and have a talk but can i have sex with them?

Also, you made 30 NPCs? Dev? Can you get more NPCs to join the city?

Last edited:

Combo89

Nov 24, 2023
they keep denying me, doesnt matter how much i alure them
It is possible to meet them on the islands, but the two males have a low excitement rate, you have to allure him many times
wanted to add onto this by saying that you can see how much progress you have by how much the npc is blushing and when they have hearts going around their head they'll listen to you

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes