[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
Gotten the message about mom, big sis and the twins about all scenes unlocked. Have not gotten the message for little sis. Is her story complete after the pool scene or am I missing something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to find the mother after you get the botched weekend?
I'm looking everywhere and can't find her
Haven't you got the sms from her and the new heart? Thats the end of content.
Gotten the message about mom, big sis and the twins about all scenes unlocked. Have not gotten the message for little sis. Is her story complete after the pool scene or am I missing something?
End of the line for her in this version.
soo how far can the realation with them go ? I'm at 2 on most of em
3 hearts with Linda and Caroline.

Reactions: Hucklebuck

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So I can't find her anywhere to invite her to meet in my room at night?
Not anymore. A bummer isn't it?:oops: Which is.. actually pretty annoying, considering those scenes are not in the Gallery.

Apr 15, 2018
And here's some screenshot for the last Secrets (v0.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question about the cards in Dad's office... are the red lines coming together on the right book case significant? I found the two that are circled, but don't notice anything on the right book case. All other pictures are just red circles, so I'm wondering if the red lines mean anything here.

Reactions: asmo4u

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Question about the cards in Dad's office... are the red lines coming together on the right book case significant? I found the two that are circled, but don't notice anything on the right book case. All other pictures are just red circles, so I'm wondering if the red lines mean anything here.
Haha, no! He just draw it that way to make it plain obvious where to look at.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Alright, what are the final three scenes in the gallery supposed to be? This is just like the first release, in that I feel I've finished everything but am missing some unlockables.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alright, what are the final three scenes in the gallery supposed to be? This is just like the first release, in that I feel I've finished everything but am missing some unlockables.
Go along with the secretary's plan and be honest with her.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if you're contemplating the twins deal, i would reject the deal. the best you get out of them is a double BJ, and that isn't worth it. You probably just made them millions of dollars. if you were actually fucking them both, at the same time, like an all night oral, vaginal, anal, sex marathon.... that MIGHT be worth it, but that is still iffy.

if you dad invested well, and you didn't give up the company secrets, your family would be rich, and it would be way easier for vacations, and time away from the family with other people, shopping trips with the ladies without dad... much better options than ruining your dads company.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I got everything done now, and I have to say this was a great update but the only thing I don't like is that everyone disappears after you finish with them, Mom, Caroline and the Twins are gone as well.

It would've been nice to at least be able to go back to Caroline's shop for some more photo shoots like in the previous version.

I suppose you can at least still visit Sara and Caroline at night.

Really looking forward to the next update.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
if you're contemplating the twins deal, i would reject the deal. the best you get out of them is a double BJ, and that isn't worth it. You probably just made them millions of dollars. if you were actually fucking them both, at the same time, like an all night oral, vaginal, anal, sex marathon.... that MIGHT be worth it, but that is still iffy.

if you dad invested well, and you didn't give up the company secrets, your family would be rich, and it would be way easier for vacations, and time away from the family with other people, shopping trips with the ladies without dad... much better options than ruining your dads company.
I just wanted to have the scenes unlocked in my gallery and the plotline won't lead to the actual downfall of dad :) Its just a bit of sidequest that ends right there. Supposedly. For now. Patrons can demand other stuff probably :)

Apr 15, 2018
When the Mom is pouring wine on the MC all I'm thinking is... the white sheets... the red wine... noooooo. Fuck, I gotta get my priorities straight. Also, the secret card scenes, the Aunt's bush is blond in anal scene on couch, then black in scene on MC's bed. I'm confident I'm not focusing on this game like I should. :FeelsBadMan:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018

Hmmm, perhaps you missed something then cause I did get to bang both of them.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It would've been nice to at least be able to go back to Caroline's shop for some more photo shoots like in the previous version.
What? They also removed this in the new update?
Luckily I've made a save at the beginning of each photoshoot, just in case of tracebacks of course...
i cleaned mom office but cant find the 6th element ??
Probably it's the white trash on the floor.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
PSA: If you lied to the twin the whole time, then you won't get the H-scene with them. However, you could just go to the computer and watch the scene if you have been lying to them already.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im having trouble getting to the part where you play games with Sara. She is alone studying in the hall and on her room playing rooms and cant talk with her. Did I forgot something or did it bug out?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do I activate the Mom weekend event?

I go to the room on Friday night (when she says) before he supposedly leaves and he's still in bed. How do I activate it
Like you do with Sarah. You actually choose the option instead of sleeping in your bed.
Im having trouble getting to the part where you play games with Sara. She is alone studying in the hall and on her room playing rooms and cant talk with her. Did I forgot something or did it bug out?
Try stealing her panties first? Or you did that already? Try playing with her in the afternoon perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes