[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
so wheres the end of this version for sarah, i had weekend event with her twice, both seemed the same. whats next for her?

where does the swimming card go, and right of the school path to gym?

can i get remaining 2-3 secret cards by console because despite all directions just cant see them

Divinesin92

Dec 9, 2017
I tried to go both ways with the twins. First i lied about every name, and in another save i told the truth on all 3. Still got the same scenes for both scenarios. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I waited a couple of days and got a message from the twin inviting me to their house again

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so wheres the end of this version for sarah, i had weekend event with her twice, both seemed the same. whats next for her?

where does the swimming card go, and right of the school path to gym?

can i get remaining 2-3 secret cards by console because despite all directions just cant see them
After the weekend event. You don't get a new heart with her.
Really can't seem to find the 2nd card in dad's office. Any pointers?
One is under the cabinet that is behind his chair and one is hiding behing the UI :) Top left corner, mouse will highlight it, under the time of the day area.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Like you do with Sarah. You actually choose the option instead of sleeping in your bed.
Try stealing her panties first? Or you did that already? Try playing with her in the afternoon perhaps?
In the afternoon is when she is studying alone in the hall. I forgot about the panties apparently. THANKS

congacon

Jul 12, 2017
" Secret scenes are available to view behind the monitor in your bedroom. (Click on that hand image.)
Secret cards have different colors and are hidden very well in many places. (Hint – One white card is behind your bed.) "

Help me plz, i didnt see any cards or scenes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Help me plz, i didnt see any cards or scenes
Calling the cards is very gracious. They are actually barely noticable tiny bits of paper that are hidden in barely noticable spots most of the time.
They unlock images actually that you can check by clicking the victory hand above the mc's computer. You have to collect them. Some of them are almost impossible to locate though :) Have fun.
the first time cleaning the office in 0.2 there is plats and liquor bottle ....
Wooden chairs can be misleading but they count as rubbish. There is an axe in the wall (high above) at one point. A saw is hiding on one of the tables too :) Aaand there is the huge wooden dildo-thingy too...

at433

Oct 20, 2017
some of the cards are so impossible to locate i want do add them by console pleease. what command

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
some of the cards are so impossible to locate i want do add them by console pleease. what command
ALT+F4

On a more serious note, you can find pictures for all 9 cards here:

at433

Oct 20, 2017
so the right of the school -> gym -> locker room path has no events in this version? except finding secret card on the scoreboard?

and the thing with announcement at school in the morning to go see celia immediately but click on her in teachers office just says wip

kaerna

Jul 27, 2017
I'm trying to do the weekend event with mom but it says it's locked. Did the work for her, oral, etc. last thing I remember reading was after I told her the dad was going on a weekend trip. Weekend event with Sara worked fine so I don't know what the issue could be. Mom doesn't show up at work or anywhere else other than in the morning on the bed, and at night if I ask her to come to the room. Any ideas on what's preventing the progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes