[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm... do we have to do something special to make the console work for this game?

I have set config.console = True in \renpy\common\console.rpy but shift-O is not opening the console.
UnRen did the trick for me:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i don't see linda anywhere?
Then you probably at the point when you simply have to wait till friday evening, hit the bed, choose weekend event with her while having that bottle of red wine and enjoy?

vios

May 4, 2017
How do you go about blackmailing the teacher? I've done everything up to putting the envelope in her locker, and I have the webcam software on my computer but I can't put the outfit or the sex toys into the locker. Am I missing something?

Also, missing 3 scenes on the first page of the Gallery, are those teacher related or for Sara?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys some advice on making money in this game?
If i try to make mone on pc, the time skip? Farming money have some effect on the days? I mean if the days pass i lose something with girls/woman or plot?
Use the new minigame. It doesn't advances the time.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So where does this version end exactly?

I got +2 with Mom and the older sister and fucked both the twins. Is there something else?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I got +2 with Mom and the older sister and fucked both the twins. Is there something else?
Mom&Caroline having 3 hearts, weekend event with Sara, and the twins sex scene are all there is for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes