[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2018
did someone find the key to the aunt's house?
Do the cleaning swim pool quest several times (until you can't do it anymore). Then go inside, talk to the main girl on the couch. Later, do some more stuff. And then when they ask you to get a drink from the red fridge, go to the office and grab the key (it will be on the left side of the screen, on some table thingy).

Sep 16, 2016
Do the cleaning swim pool quest several times (until you can't do it anymore). Then go inside, talk to the main girl on the couch. Later, do some more stuff. And then when they ask you to get a drink from the red fridge, go to the office and grab the key (it will be on the left side of the screen, on some table thingy).
So I have to keep working maybe that's the problem
Edit: I did the cleaning pool mini game some more times and i was able to go further with the dialogue. Thanks

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
after you do the night scenes watching Aunties go to the house during the day and go to the office. After 2 night scenes or so the keys will be available then you can progress. key can be found in the office during the day time at Auntie's house.

no further scenes with Caroline after she sends you that SMS...the waiting game begins :(

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
so just 1 fuck scene for all 0.4? I would like more for this version :( almost 3 months of hype, I'm a little disappointed ^^

Reactions: Seriosha

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Am i missing something, or there's no new content for mom apart from the blowjob in her bedroom?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Anyone have all the new secret cards? If so where are they??
credit goes to @Prick
Found all the new cards!

1 in the gym locker room - brown

1 at aunts pool - gray (bottom left)

1 in aunts garage - white (window)

1 in aunts bathroom - white (tile)

1 in aunts office - uncolored "secret card" (speaker)

T

tw2

credit goes to @Prick
Found all the new cards!

1 in the gym locker room - brown

1 at aunts pool - gray (bottom left)

1 in aunts garage - white (window)

1 in aunts bathroom - white (tile)

1 in aunts office - uncolored "secret card" (speaker)
there's only 5 new cards? last time i checked i saw more than 5 blank slots. Yeap there are 10 blank slots in secret galley

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes