[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
there's only 5 new cards? last time i checked i saw more than 5 blank slots. Yeap there are 10 blank slots in secret galley
i havent played the game yet :noexpression: just didnt want his post to be deleted before i forget some of the cards
There's 10 total..
well atleast we have 5 cards already found when someone finds the other 5 please post them here

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Liza's home :
Exterior, right door windows
Kitchen x2 (red brick & under the table, bottom left)
Pool (bottom left, first stair)
Garage x2 (snowman & up right windows)
Bathroom x2 (bottom right sink & shower)
Office

School :
Gym locker (brown, bottom wall)

Edit: can't sleep, I found all cards ;)
I'll post some screenshot tomorrow

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i got a text from Caroline after getting to level 4 with her saying to meet her for a date the next day. where do i meet her? i can't seem to find her at all. or is that not in the game yet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
i got a text from Caroline after getting to level 4 with her saying to meet her for a date the next day. where do i meet her? i can't seem to find her at all. or is that not in the game yet.
I think this is the end of content atm.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how unlocker this three last scenes?
View attachment 143101
climb on the side of the aunt's house at night until she tell's you to come in, the next day, go back, you will see your aunts wife at the pool, talk to her, she will send you to the bathroom, at night, go into there room, must have aunt's key, a scene will happen, go back the next night and you will get a different scene, and that will be the last one

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Found another one at the entrance to the aunts house middle top of the window right of the Door to enter inside it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes