[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone post a screenshot of where to find the key in the aunt´s office where her wife is because i can´t.
clicked all over the plant thing and can´t find it.
If it is there, it`s plain site (showing) beside flower vase at the left.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
If it is i am not seeing it.
but maybe i´m not far enough ahead in the story for it to show up.

Oh and side question what is the secret to getting a high score at the photography thing?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

Oh and side question what is the secret to getting a high score at the photography thing?
your are not far enough in the story yet for the key to show up, i posted a walkthrough on page 128 and for the score thing, i have know idea

U

User_10739

would you like a save i think in order to unlock it you have to talk with her in her room alot then talk to her when shes stretching in the morning outside then talk to her in the store and you will start the content with her ill give you a save you can always change the name to something else on the computer
Yeah, I forgot that the gym and change room are in the invisible building in the parking lot until just now :p
Thanks for the save, I loaded it just to check the variables and found that I had more Caroline_points than I should have. Made the adjustment and was good to go.

Now I gotta figure out the Mom content...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

If you're referring to the last costumes, after you make an agreement with Caroline there's no payment.
However if you haven't got that far then just save the game prior to taking any photos and then see what you get "score-wise" and then take the next shot and that way you'll get the "max" possible. Just "save and shoot" so to speak.

Just a "suck it and see" approach to get the best out of it, really.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when i try to clean the pool theres "cleaning stuff has to be selected" wtf does that mean?

hakan123

Apr 24, 2018
Caroline send message : 'you have asked about a date while we were at nightclub lets go tomorrow' ?
What should I do now please help me

Roxas420

Feb 7, 2018
can someone please help me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc/game/patch.rpy', 1535498140, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpy:1 and game/patch.rpy:2.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, I got the images, and I just want to be sure i'm not missing any scene, but for example in the aunt house, in the pool. there are 4 scenes ( LiR1_MAS1, LiR1_MAS6, LiR1_MAS7, LiR1_MAS8), is it supposed to be like that or is it missing the LiR1MAS3 , 4 and 5 ? Thankss

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes