[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'm having trouble with cleaning the pool with the clicking of the mouse. I have a MacBook pro laptop. I've completed two of the five dirty parts of the pool. There aren't any clear instruction on how to complete the task that I came across yet. I will continue to look on the thread in the meantime.
I had the exact same problem, ended up giving up and going to buy a two button mouse. It’s the only way to click back n forth fast enough.

asdasdasd555

Aug 17, 2018
It still works, I use it and the MC calls her Linda and mum [mom] too.
Just installed the incest patch now, works for me.
First instance where you go and talk to her, is she labeled as linda or mom? IDR if she is always labeled as linda even with the patch, I thought she was labeled as Mom with the patch. When i asked her for a kiss he said linda so it just seems like it didnt work. i put it in the folder in the main game folder called game, but it didnt like ask me to overwrite anything, its just in there next to another one called patch.rpyc where as the patch is called patch.rpy

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
That climbing mechanic is insanely unforgiving. There must be some sort of split-second delay from my mouse because I'm falling over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Aaaaaaaaaaargh.

Reactions: dav3knight

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Im on laptop too, the cleaning pool is easy, just click fast and it goes up in 2 sec or something :) but not the wall climbing, on laptop :/
I don't see why you're having trouble with the climbing.For the climbing all you have to do is left click on one of the hands when the bar goes into the designated zone. You don't need to go fast. You can actually take your time. I did it on a laptop just fine, it wasn't hard at all.

That climbing mechanic is insanely unforgiving. There must be some sort of split-second delay from my mouse because I'm falling over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Aaaaaaaaaaargh.
If you think you have a split-second delay, try clicking a split-second before you normally would? I always try to click just before the bar starts to enter into the zone you need to hit.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you play the Update? Because if so you should have noticed they added 10 new pictures to the secret gallery. And the locations are not in the walkthrough.
Yes they are in many posts !!!!!!! EVEN with pictures !!!! How about the first post in THIS paige !!!!!

kellybuchberger

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know if you can do anything to your aunt and Liza at night after you reach relationship 2 status?

I can go to their house at night, climb up, but when I get in the window, the MC says, "Hmm... They're sleeping." Any click after that takes me back down below the window. I'm just wondering if its a bug or that's the actual intention, considering what you can do to the other characters at night.

Trespasser137

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know if you can do anything to your aunt and Liza at night after you reach relationship 2 status?

I can go to their house at night, climb up, but when I get in the window, the MC says, "Hmm... They're sleeping." Any click after that takes me back down below the window. I'm just wondering if its a bug or that's the actual intention, considering what you can do to the other characters at night.
You need to get Aunt's house keys. They are in her office. Left side next to the flower pot.
And then you can visit aunt and her wife at night.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I don't see why you're having trouble with the climbing.For the climbing all you have to do is left click on one of the hands when the bar goes into the designated zone. You don't need to go fast. You can actually take your time. I did it on a laptop just fine, it wasn't hard at all.

If you think you have a split-second delay, try clicking a split-second before you normally would? I always try to click just before the bar starts to enter into the zone you need to hit.
You could always save the game, as you climb up so if you do fall, then just reload from the save point and then continue...

redman4396

Jun 16, 2018
I downloaded the .4, but adding a save file does not show up in the load menu but instead brings up save points of an attempt I did not finish from months ago (later I deleted the file). Has anyone ever had the save file pasted in /saves not show up?

kellybuchberger

Dec 3, 2017
You need to get Aunt's house keys. They are in her office. Left side next to the flower pot.
And then you can visit aunt and her wife at night.
I've got the key and have completed 0.4's update for both of them (Level 2). Just wondering if there's anything else you can do after that is completed. I can climb the wall and look in the window, and that's pretty much it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've got the key and have completed 0.4's update for both of them (Level 2). Just wondering if there's anything else you can do after that is completed. I can climb the wall and look in the window, and that's pretty much it.
Honestly... you have the key, so you don't need to climb... (hint :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:).

Reactions: ElmerFudd

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Keep going, you get more than a view, if you carry on.

Let's say you get "hands on" with them both, and with Linda [mum] and Caroline too. This update is really all about Caroline along with an added scene with Linda [mum] and some playtime fun with Liza and Yasmin. If you get a "hint" at watching them in the bedroom, then climb up to watch and take it from there, if you've already done that then use the door key. Scenes will differ for the two choices.. climb up or use the key.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone post a screenshot of where to find the key in the aunt´s office where her wife is because i can´t.
clicked all over the plant thing and can´t find it.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone post a screenshot of where to find the key in the aunt´s office where her wife is because i can´t.
clicked all over the plant thing and can´t find it.
It's right there on...

... the shelf by the plant on the LHS in the office
You get it after watching them through the window, the next day go to the house and they'll be by the pool, drinking. Go into the office and you'll see it.

Door key.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes