[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
OK guys I need your help. I can't hide texts after the third photoshot is finished and you start fooling around with Caroline. Before that it works fine. Is this a common thing or I somehow accidentally messed up the game?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Anyone knows how many secret scenes hiding in the new update? I only found two of them. Both are in Lisa's place. One in the garage and the second in the lower left corner front of the entrance.
there’s 10.

somebody just posted a pdf showing the locations- or you can try checking the last few pages since v0.4 released since people have been talking about where to find them.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
did you try visiting the house at night and climbing up the window to peep on them?
How do you do that? All it says is house locked.

EDIT: LATE NIGHT VISIT and then you get prompt to climb. I'm an idiot that wasted 2 hours on nothing. jesus

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not weird it’s just how the game is set up when you’ve gotten to the end of their content with the exception of some repeatable scenes (late night fun with all three women’s in the home)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
EDIT: LATE NIGHT VISIT and then you get prompt to climb. I'm an idiot that wasted 2 hours on nothing. jesus
i wouldn’t be too hard on yourself. took me a bit of time to figure that out as well; a lot of trying different things to progress is part of the fun i guess lol

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is there any walkthrough for Vr 4.0 ?? :biggrin:
no walkthrough. it’s trial and error - mostly error for me.

for context it took me about an hour to get through all the content for v0.4. if you have a specific question or are stuck ask away

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Damn the key event isn't triggering for me
Go outside Aunt's house and then look at the window of her house after the night event, next morning the two of them are sitting next to the pool, go over to them, they will ask you to get beer from fridge, Enter the house, go to Yazmin's office, on to the left, click on the keys next to the flower pot. (Also check the left speaker in Yazmin's office for Secret card)

Reactions: Yogi8156

radion

Aug 29, 2018
You're ask about a date while we were at night club ....Let's go tommorow ? please help me ? what next ?

vamala

May 11, 2018
How do you get aunts key? People here say to do night events but everything is locked at night.......... thank you

Cryohhhj

Aug 29, 2018
Guys can anyone help me? i cant climb up my aunts window upload_2018-8-30_2-17-33.png i think the mini game is bugged because the thing in the middle just flashes white and purple. can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes