[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So how do you progress aunt story? Got to the point where her wife compares my dick to her dildo and tells me she'll call me and thats it. Can't talk to them about anything or do some work. It's been two weeks since that ingame, so what am I supposed to do?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, i have a question.

For the walkthroughs you posted for 0.4, can you complete caroline first then complete Liza and Yazmin?
yes, i just did liza and yazmin first, but you can do caroline first instead since they are there own different story

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So how do you progress aunt story? Got to the point where her wife compares my dick to her dildo and tells me she'll call me and thats it. Can't talk to them about anything or do some work. It's been two weeks since that ingame, so what am I supposed to do?

sYyak23

Jun 18, 2018
not sure about the incest patch, i never used it, and that's odd, my save from 0.3 worked fine, i just copied the whole saved folder over from 0.3 to 0.4

which would be, Milfy_City-0.4b-pc/game/saves
As soon as you play the new update can you do all the things that you couldn't in the last update? Because for example I try to tal to the girl in the classroom and it says me work in progress and same with the girl in the pool or the neighbor house, Idk if that will unlock as I progress in the game or there's something corrupted in my game. Thanks for the replies

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
As soon as you play the new update can you do all the things that you couldn't in the last update? Because for example I try to tal to the girl in the classroom and it says me work in progress and same with the girl in the pool or the neighbor house, Idk if that will unlock as I progress in the game or there's something corrupted in my game. Thanks for the replies
no, that is still a wip, the only new things are
Liza/aunt and Yazmin story line, starts at there house
more caroline story line
linda will give you a bj at night when you walk into her room and wake her up with the new option
10 new secret card
and i believe thats it

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks man! But seriously, how do you find them? I found the easier ones myself (the snowman in the garage and on Yazmins computer) but the other ones are simply too hard to find for me :(

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
so, the final stats up until v0.4b is:
- Linda 3/5
- Caroline 4/5
- Sara 3/5
- Celia 2/5
- Auntie 2/3
and with some action with Zuri/Suri.
am i missing something?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks man! But seriously, how do you find them? I found the easier ones myself (the snowman in the garage and on Yazmins computer) but the other ones are simply too hard to find for me :(
some i found on my own by clicking everthing, if there was a counter, it would of been way up there, and the rest i saw from other people posting

May 26, 2018
So since there’s 10 new cards does anyone have most or know where to look for them? I found one in the aunt’s garage (looks like a snowman sticker) one by the pool in the fence (I was just clicking around and I found it). Another is Yazmin’s office by the computer. Where else should I be looking for the cards? I know there’s a tricky one in the bathroom on one of the shower wall tiles but as far as the locations go I’m kinda stumped.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So since there’s 10 new cards does anyone have most or know where to look for them? I found one in the aunt’s garage (looks like a snowman sticker) one by the pool in the fence (I was just clicking around and I found it). Another is Yazmin’s office by the computer. Where else should I be looking for the cards? I know there’s a tricky one in the bathroom on one of the shower wall tiles but as far as the locations go I’m kinda stumped.
Page 128 post #2546

D

Deleted member 42

so right after 4/5 with caroline she sends me a sms about going with her on a date? but can't seem to find how, is that for the next version or what?

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows how many secret scenes hiding in the new update? I only found two of them. Both are in Lisa's place. One in the garage and the second in the lower left corner front of the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes