[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
3 new ones are, 1 in garage, kitchen and bathroom, the 2 old ones are, 1 outside in front of your house at the bottom of the 2nd pillar on the porch, far right, and in your garage at your house on the wall

it's highlighted in this screen shot
I don't get them in the kitchen and bathroom

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I'm a little disappointed with this update. I was hoping for a sex scene with Linda or Mom if you're using the patched. And I wished for the nightclub scene, but I'll wait for that. it's time to start banging the Family members. And I wished I could keep doing work for mom and ant, instead of the work just cutting off the way it dose.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks! Someone found the 11. card (last page bottom left in gallery) ?
there is only 10 new ones, 8 on last page and 2 on the page before that, the bottom middle and bottom right, and i believe the one you are missing is in the gym changing room at the bottom right on the wall, it's a brown square right above the brown trim on the wall

just loaded up a save of mine from 0.3, went to the gym changing room and it's the one on the bottom left of the last page

Reactions: JohnDoeJoe

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I'm missing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th scenes on the 3rd page in the scene gallery.

Are they all night scenes? Do I unlock them by just visiting Caroline and trying new stuff?

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
i believe the one you are missing is in the gym changing room at the bottom right on the wall, it's a brown square right above the brown trim on the wall
Thank you, although I could swear I collected this one I just loaded the save went there and indeed, I didn't collected it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm missing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th scenes on the 3rd page in the scene gallery.

Are they all night scenes? Do I unlock them by just visiting Caroline and trying new stuff?
if you are talking about the gallery on your pc, they are not for caroline, 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the 3rd page is for the twins

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
if you are talking about the gallery on your pc, they are not for caroline, 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the 3rd page is for the twins
Ah, right. I forgot I just put off their content to see if there's any ramifications down the line past the 0.2 update.

Alright, thanks. I guess I'm done with the update then.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
don't use the arrow keys, you need to click on the circle with the arrow in it once the purple gets into the yellow
I can see the dirty spots, the trouble I have is cleaning them. I have a laptop and I don't know entirely how to clean them, nor have I figured out what I did right. I need help what to do on how to exactly use my mouse to clean them.
right click, left click, right click, left click... fast, until the green bar is full, in the down right corner :)

sYyak23

Jun 18, 2018
Ok so I'm having an issue... I just downloadedthe 0.4b and copied my save files in there to not lose my progress and when I try to do some new things I end up with the work in progress sign, that doesn't add up and I think I might have did something wrong, also, what does the incest patch do or change?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone help me in the climing mini game?
start the climb, wait until the top of the purple bar gets in the yellow bar, click on one of the circles with a hand to start, right or left, it don't matter on the start, for the next one, there will be a green outline circle around the other one, letting you know you have to hit that one next, wait until the top of the purple one is in yellow, then click, keep going until you get to the next part, which is one circle to click on with a arrow in the middle, wait for purple to get into yellow then click, then again with a different circle with a arrow in the middle, then you can peek in the window

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok so I'm having an issue... I just downloadedthe 0.4b and copied my save files in there to not lose my progress and when I try to do some new things I end up with the work in progress sign, that doesn't add up and I think I might have did something wrong, also, what does the incest patch do or change?
not sure about the incest patch, i never used it, and that's odd, my save from 0.3 worked fine, i just copied the whole saved folder over from 0.3 to 0.4

which would be, Milfy_City-0.4b-pc/game/saves

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so, i've been over all the of the secret photo locations in the walkthrough and the new ones that have been posted and yet somehow i'm still missing one. btw when i said been over all of them i mean 3 times haha i made sure...

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Chemmy, i have a question.

For the walkthroughs you posted for 0.4, can you complete caroline first then complete Liza and Yazmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes