[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Anyone knows how many secret scenes hiding in the new update? I only found two of them. Both are in Lisa's place. One in the garage and the second in the lower left corner front of the entrance.
There is one in the bathroom lower right side. theres also 1 on the speaker in Yazmin's room.

I cant find the one in the front entrance

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Caroline. She ended tthe deal, I've met her in the morning while stretching but now I can't find her anywhere. The only place I can meet her is at her dhop but the MC says that he shouldn't talk to her there...

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The aunt/her gf questline isn't progressing no matter what. I've skipped so many days just to visit the house for nothing that it's getting tiresome.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
The aunt/her gf questline isn't progressing no matter what. I've skipped so many days just to visit the house for nothing that it's getting tiresome.
did you try visiting the house at night and climbing up the window to peep on them?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to actually clean the pool? Im on Mac Laptop
you need to go to the garage and grab the mop and pail.

then in the afternoons, select it from your bag and click on the cleaning tools next to the pool then start cleaning by clicking on the splots of stains on the pool. mini game to play is self explanatory.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i borrowed a save from last version how do i go about changing my name mid game?
click on your computer. if i’m not mistaken there should be something on the bottom left corner to attempt a name change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes