[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas420

Feb 7, 2018
Well, it's pretty simple. As renpy is telling you, you have double file. Delete patch.rpy:2 and rename patch.rpy:1 to patch.rpy
yeah but the problem is that i just have one file that is called patch.rpcy, there is not a file named patch.rpy:2 or patch.rpy:1 in the game folder. sry i should have mentioned that in the post.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i have some problem with weekend event, cant start with mom cause i dont have red wine how can i fix it
There is a walkthrough on the op and theres a thread. But, u buy the wine at the store

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
can you tell me the pasword to pc ticher to can log in
U asking about celia's computer? The teacher? U have to get her password off of her desk...dont remember if its the office desk or her classroom desk.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
there is no wine for now, i guess i should focus on husband's company.
Search the thread for "red wine". Its there, just not where u buy the other items. And remember, ask in walkthrough thread please so both of us dont get in trouble.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It`s in window at Aunties house or at her kitchen (brick wall) or in her shower (1 tile), I don`t remember witch !!
that one tile in aunt's bathroom is the one I can't find. Where exactly is that? I already found the one in bottom right corner of that bathroom.

Edit: Nvm. found it.

Hakims

Jul 18, 2018
somethink is wrong by me, that "Put Sex Toys and Sexy dress in her locker" dont works? I installed the Webcam software very early at start from game, but now after the Envelope in her Locker. Cant put nothing in her Locker, i choice all items from Shop, but nothing works? Any ideas?

mombax

Nov 14, 2017
guys i'm stuck when caroline ask u to go at the night club tomorrow with the image in shorts and with tshirt. I can't hang out with her because i can't find her in nothing place at all time... someone can tell me how to do that ?
THX A LOT <3

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
guys i'm stuck when caroline ask u to go at the night club tomorrow with the image in shorts and with tshirt. I can't hang out with her because i can't find her in nothing place at all time... someone can tell me how to do that ?
THX A LOT <3
i need that answer too :p same situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes