[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Linda Progress , after dad came home early, she sent me to my room and slept , i cannot find her anywhere only in morning and night already slept, i m playing 0.4c, please help
There is not much to do, just wake her in the night !!!

WhiteKnight3

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry for a silly question, but ive been unavle to find on here any help on keeping your save game when updating to the new version?? Any help would be mich appreciated!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry for a silly question, but ive been unavle to find on here any help on keeping your save game when updating to the new version?? Any help would be mich appreciated!
You DON`T do anyting to your saves !!!! Just extract new version and start playing from your last save !!!!

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
I'm sorry I didn't want to search the treads for this but can anyone tell what is this 0.4 a,b,c versions? Is there any difference in each?

D

Deleted member 482284

Im stuck at mom. We just went on a date I think last time. I can now only call her to my room at night. She is not there in her office in the afternoon. The only thing i haven't done is the weekend event. But i can't seem to find the red wine. The shop is empty. Im running 0.4b

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone found a workaround to get the Secret Card at Suri's after you have completed her story?
I know it is probably a bug that will get fixed later if ICSTOR adds to her, but for now once you complete her story you can no longer go to her place to get the Secret Card hidden there....

I'm guessing someone will suggest a Save Edit here?
Type

Z_home_unlocked = True

into the console.

I am locked out of Sara's room. Is there anything I can do to make to get back in.
Talk to her at school and listen to her, she tells you what to do next.

how to get mom sarah caroline threesome
Take some sleeping pills and go to sleep and dream about it. As of v0.4 there is no such scene in the game.

Im stuck at mom. We just went on a date I think last time. I can now only call her to my room at night. She is not there in her office in the afternoon. The only thing i haven't done is the weekend event. But i can't seem to find the red wine. The shop is empty. Im running 0.4b
You do know that the shop has a separate alcohol shelf, do you?

Reactions: Asphyx
D

Deleted member 482284

Type

Z_home_unlocked = True

into the console.

Talk to her at school and listen to her, she tells you what to do next.

Take some sleeping pills and go to sleep and dream about it. As of v0.4 there is no such scene in the game.

You do know that the shop has a separate alcohol shelf, do you?
Damn im dumb

julier_22

Sep 5, 2018
I`m stuck, work in progress all around, only night find women with no new option. relation 3/5, 4/5. how i cand type in console? where is console? 0.4b version

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I`m stuck, work in progress all around, only night find women with no new option. relation 3/5, 4/5.
If you have all sceens showing, cards found and your point are 3/5, 4/5, 3/5, 2/5, 2/3, then you are END of this update !!!! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: julier_22

Jimryan84

Jul 15, 2018
The climbing minigame is stupid followed the tips on here get near top and even if yellow some its throwing me back down

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Sorry for my question, but this question has been bothering me for a long time, because I do not quite understand it in some situations.
Why are some answers highlighted in green?

Sep 19, 2017
I'm stuck at Liza/Yasmin route. According to walkthrough after daily talks run out of options, i had to meet Liza near the pool but there's noone at there when visited them. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes