[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck at Liza/Yasmin route. According to walkthrough after daily talks run out of options, i had to meet Liza near the pool but there's noone at there when visited them. Any help?
Keep trying (different time, different day ) !!!

WhiteKnight3

Sep 4, 2018
Hi all, sorry I know this question has been asked before, but I cant seem to find it through searches.

What do you type to open the console and what do you type to get unlimited money?

Thanks in advance.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hi all, sorry I know this question has been asked before, but I cant seem to find it through searches.

What do you type to open the console and what do you type to get unlimited money?

Thanks in advance.
Search f95 for turning on console. enable console. Look for f&q i believe. It'll explain it

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i can't do anything with a teacher. I put envelope in the teacher's rest room but it didn't change anything, i have a dildo but i can't put it there, nothing works only envelope. So envelope dissapeared but still the teacher laughing at me. I've installed webcam software on my pc but it doesn't show anything. Maybe its a bug because i installed webcam software before putting envelope. Help me pls what should i do.

Sep 3, 2018
If you have all sceens showing, cards found and your point are 3/5, 4/5, 3/5, 2/5, 2/3, then you are END of this update !!!! :FeelsGoodMan:
hi

please help i have reached those points but in my secret gallery there are some which are saying locked? ho do i unlock them?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How do I enable the console ? Just making config.console = True doesn't work.
Did u add a space after true?

If that doesn't work, then search f95 for enable console. Believe its the f&q. But honestly, this isnt the type of game that enabling console will do u any good. Just play the rock paper scissors and the memory game for money.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for my question, but this question has been bothering me for a long time, because I do not quite understand it in some situations.
Why are some answers highlighted in green?
Those are new options. With the green highlight the game tells you that this is the way to go if you want to proceed in the game.

Anyone Pleay tell me in MILF city 0.4 What can we do after waking Linda up?
She sucks your cock and that's it. There are no further scenes with mom in the newest update.

Reactions: Win_Security

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Those are new options. With the green highlight the game tells you that this is the way to go if you want to proceed in the game.

She sucks your cock and that's it. There are no further scenes with mom in the newest update.
How did we miss you .. with the return)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes