Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Mom - 3/5
Caroline - 4/5
Sara - 3/5
Celia - 2/5
Auntie - 2/3
Where you found Celias stats ??? They don`t show in my stats table (0.4b).

EDIT: I got it (phone) !! Have you notised that PC shows only 4 stats ???

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
How do I get further with Liza? I did the pool scene and cant seem to get further. The walkthrough said to come back the next day and it will automatically have another scene but there is none even after i click her.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do I get further with Liza? I did the pool scene and cant seem to get further. The walkthrough said to come back the next day and it will automatically have another scene but there is none even after i click her.
Keep cheking her place at diffrent times !!

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Keep cheking her place at diffrent times !!
Yup I have i tried all 4 times. The front doors locked in the evening and night and the morning and afternoon I could only ask her questions and since I have asked all of the questions the only option is bye. I dont know how to progress further with her.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yup I have i tried all 4 times. The front doors locked in the evening and night and the morning and afternoon I could only ask her questions and since I have asked all of the questions the only option is bye. I dont know how to progress further with her.
Drop your save, I`ll check it !!

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Are you serious ??? You press that Upload a File red button and then pick your last save file in your games folder !!!
Sorry never had to find a save file before. I meant what would the save file be under? I am on a mac and do not know how to find the save file location under contents. Thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry never had to find a save file before. I meant what would the save file be under? I am on a mac and do not know how to find the save file location under contents. Thanks
Sorry man, I `m on PC so saves are not compatible in my mind !!! I can`t test it !! Sorry :teary::teary::teary:

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Sorry man, I `m on PC so saves are not compatible in my mind !!! I can`t test it !! Sorry :teary::teary::teary:
I think they should be compatible. I have used save files for a different game from pc on my mac. Would you mind giving it a try? I just dont know what folder it would be under. If not thats fine thanks tho

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think they should be compatible. I have used save files for a different game from pc on my mac. Would you mind giving it a try? I just dont know what folder it would be under. If not thats fine thanks tho
Sure, but Macs folder construction is hebrew to me ( i can`t tell you where the saves folder is ). When you find it, drop your save !!

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Sure, but Macs folder construction is hebrew to me ( i can`t tell you where the saves folder is ). When you find it, drop your save !!
What would it be under for pc and the name? I could try to figure it out that way. Thanks!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What would it be under for pc and the name? I could try to figure it out that way. Thanks!
In pc, there is the game folder (Milfy City). Inside of it is /game folder and inside of that is saves folder as like Milfy City/game/saves !!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Finally found it. Lmk if it works. Thanks!
Well, so far you haven`t been playing the game as it should !! Carolines path is not done. At this point, you must talk to Yazmin at her room and look if the game lets you go on, I dont know ?? You cant play this game by one girl at the time, everything influenses everyting. You haven`t unlock Dads workplace, not dark alley, in my game they are unlocked at this point.
Btw, you haven`t found secret cards except 1, try to find them and same with the sceens, Celias route is not done. Don`t read the WT like bible, read what game tells you, all hints are there !!!
EDIT: Here is a WT at the start of the game (0.2b).

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Well, so far you haven`t been playing the game as it should !! Carolines path is not done. At this point, you must talk to Yazmin at her room and look if the game lets you go on, I dont know ?? You cant play this game by one girl at the time, everything influenses everyting. You haven`t unlock Dads workplace, not dark alley, in my game they are unlocked at this point.
Btw, you haven`t found secret cards except 1, try to find them and same with the sceens, Celias route is not done. Don`t read the WT like bible, read what game tells you, all hints are there !!!
EDIT: Here is a WT at the start of the game (0.2b).
Okay thanks ill try that

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes