[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I played on Android it's impossible to climb up aunty home , anyone know how to do it?
Search this thread. You need mouse emulator/simulator app.

help me with the secret cards
What's point of screenshoot? We already know what is secret gallery. Go to first post of this thread. Download walkhrough. You have locations of all secret cards there.

Reactions: justin49

justin49

Oct 18, 2018
Progress with mom. She'll be the one who sends you to dad's office actually.
thanks btw. could you help me with these? i couldn't press them on the bookshelf of dad's office and another one is beneath the rock in front of suri's house, i just can't press 'em. Screenshot_2018-10-19-20-22-03.png Screenshot_2018-10-19-20-22-16.png

justin49

Oct 18, 2018
Search this thread. You need mouse emulator/simulator app.

What's point of screenshoot? We already know what is secret gallery. Go to first post of this thread. Download walkhrough. You have locations of all secret cards there.
I've knew where the cards are, but the problem I'm going through is that I can't press 'em and I don't know why.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I've knew where the cards are, but the problem I'm going through is that I can't press 'em and I don't know why.
Honestly, I don't have idea what might be the problem. Some of locations are just few a pixels, and it's hard to locate them with pointer. Or it can be the glitch...

justin49

Oct 18, 2018
Honestly, I don't have idea what might be the problem. Some of locations are just few a pixels, and it's hard to locate them with pointer. Or it can be the glitch...
I've clicked a lot of time, I even nearly break my fingers on clicking them. For f*ck sake

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I've never tried with these cards so I don't know if works, but in windows you can highlight items using arrow keys (up-down).
I know you're playing on android (and I know NOTHING about it) but perhaps there's something similar...

Reactions: justin49

tyron90

Oct 19, 2018
Hi,

I'm at the end of the game and I am left with 1$, is there any way to make money? I can't find any working job and I can't gamble eider. pleas help. thanks!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi,

I'm at the end of the game and I am left with 1$, is there any way to make money? I can't find any working job and I can't gamble eider. pleas help. thanks!
I've never been without money, but I've read that for those with your same problem, money should appear near the computer in MC bedroom.

And welcome on the forum! :)

DigiBilan

Oct 16, 2018
How did you unlock the scenes with caroline and aunt it says to me that their storyline is ended and i got nothing more than a bj

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How did you unlock the scenes with caroline and aunt it says to me that their storyline is ended and i got nothing more than a bj
Well, Caroline's and auntie's scenes do end with a blowjob. You can't fuck them in v0.4

Maroa Mina

Oct 21, 2018
Can we have sex in the game ? Regarding the latest version (v0.4c). I saw some nice screenshots in the thread but haven't got any piece of sex in the game. Just teasing, blowjob and footjob.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can we have sex in the game ? Regarding the latest version (v0.4c). I saw some nice screenshots in the thread but haven't got any piece of sex in the game. Just teasing, blowjob and footjob.
Celia has an anal scene.
Sara has two anal scenes.
Zuri & Suri have a threesome scene (vaginal sex).
Yazmin has two sex scenes (vaginal sex).

Reactions: Maroa Mina
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes