[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyMerry

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, I can't seem to unlock Caroline's Weekend Event even though she sent me a message telling me it would be ok to go on a date (after i finished her v0.4 route). When i browse the options for weekend events, i only have the Sara one available ; is it similar to the Mother's one, like I need to get some items before ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to unlock Caroline's Weekend Event even though she sent me a message telling me it would be ok to go on a date (after i finished her v0.4 route). When i browse the options for weekend events, i only have the Sara one available ; is it similar to the Mother's one, like I need to get some items before ?
If you mean the message, witch you got AFTER you went to the nightclub with her, that event is for upcomming version !!

Cirus Khan

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having trouble with cleaning the pool with the clicking of the mouse. I have a MacBook pro laptop. I've completed two of the five dirty parts of the pool. There aren't any clear instruction on how to complete the task that I came across yet. I will continue to look on the thread in the meantime.
i'm having trouble as well in cleaning the pool. every time i click on the cleaning objects it says item need to be selected.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

I'm at the end of the game and I am left with 1$, is there any way to make money? I can't find any working job and I can't gamble eider. pleas help. thanks!
It's quite easy. Go to the site save editor online. Download your final save to the site and the save will open. Find the line with your money and add to it. Overwrite the save in the save folder. I would backup your save before you do this; however, in case something goes wrong.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
About the incest patch - I saw the incest patch is v0.2 but the game itself is v0.4; is there more recent incest patch or there is no need for now?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
About the incest patch - I saw the incest patch is v0.2 but the game itself is v0.4; is there more recent incest patch or there is no need for now?
there is no need for another it still works with the "old " one because its just a script which triggers other dialogs

Provalo

Sep 28, 2018
i can not unlock the bob office.
what i have to do?
i talked with linda in the morning, talked about bob but nothing happens.
Any tips?? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes