[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

Nov 17, 2018
Hey guys did you got a text message (in game of course) from Linda when you're done with this update? I got stuck on this weird loop that whenever I go to sleep it triggers the last scene,is it normal?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm missing gallery shots 34-39 (between the Caroline and Linda strings). Any clue what I'm missing? Or are they not available yet? (Possible Sara sequence?)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm missing gallery shots 34-39 (between the Caroline and Linda strings). Any clue what I'm missing? Or are they not available yet? (Possible Sara sequence?)
LIZA/YAZMIN , scene at Liza home.
See end of 0.4 WT

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
LIZA/YAZMIN , scene at Liza home.
See end of 0.4 WT
Are those unlocked after that damn climb? And the pool scene/kitchen scenes? I've done all those and am molesting them in their sleep, but scenes never showed up in the gallery on my computer...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Are those unlocked after that damn climb? And the pool scene/kitchen scenes? I've done all those and am molesting them in their sleep, but scenes never showed up in the gallery on my computer...
Yes , I think you have to finish all the task to see them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yes , I think you have to finish all the task to see them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks - figured out I was missing the last climb - and the breakthrough with Auntie...gallery complete. Still missing the one card with the headmaster...

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
Hey guys, so after the holiday event with Linda all the new scenes are still locked, is that a bug/glitch or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes