What note i must give him ?
To go on the beach trip mom asks you to get a permission from school
Talk to Judy first, she will then tell you to ask the headmaster
Ask the headmaster afterwards and he will give it to you
Dad will need to see that permission to allow you to go on said trip
Sleep until the next day and it should trigger

kaiserata

Aug 18, 2018
I'm in the part where i asked a bunch of questions to Linda (what would you think if i've dated caroline etc.). Is it over now?

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys. Caroline came in the morning to tell me she wanted to break off our promise. Is it the end ?

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys. Linda came in the morning to tell me she wanted to break off our promise. Is it the end ?
You mean Caroline.
No, it's not the end. When you've reached the end, the game shows you a text prompt, so just continue until then.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
cant get Linda/Mom to 4/5 tried basicly everything -.- what do i miss?
You missed the afternoon BJ scene in your bed. After that talk to mom in the morning and dad in the afternoon and sleep until next day until the final scene unlocks.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thanks. Hopefully a mod will someday update the first post as this is what most people care about and constantly ask for. Would drastically reduce the amount of posts when this gets pinned.
If people used the "Search" bar, there would be no problem, LOL !

Reactions: sarge87

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
Max is 4* with Linda, you get 4* when bob comes to your room (end update). When are alone in bedroom with Linda you will hear footsteps and you will have option what to do then save game, after that do whatever you want and save game on other slot. Someone said maybe choice of this will have different story in future updates.

Reactions: luisar018

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
That's not true. Try and search 204 pages thread for "location" or "card" or "walkthrough" and you will get about 1,000 posts which are like "where can I find this card" and "where is the location" and "is a walkthrough available now?"
In fact, yes, but it's shorter than reading all the posts !

And, if you look the 3rd post, you wouldn't have to search !

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
You missed the afternoon BJ scene in your bed. After that talk to mom in the morning and dad in the afternoon and sleep until next day until the final scene unlocks.
Hm, Dad had nothing more to talk about after the beach house, there's no night event coming :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes