[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Max is 4* with Linda, you get 4* when bob comes to your room (end update). When are alone in bedroom with Linda you will hear footsteps and you will have option what to do then save game, after that do whatever you want and save game on other slot. Someone said maybe choice of this will have different story in future updates.
I mean it ends in two very opposite direction, unless he renders that decision meaningless by having Bob figure it out the moment the next patch starts. 'cause the reaction from both paths are opposite, in one he's obviously pissed off, in the other he's happy for you, so unless Linda does something immediately after leaving your room...

That being said that would be a new one for Icstor, wouldn't it? I've played every single of his game and they're all very linear story and straight forward. I think he experimented with alternate scenes in Milf's Control and Incest Story 1, but it had no impact on the story, you'd just get Scene B instead of Scene A but the rest of the story would unravel in the same way, so maybe this is another one of those. Linda could convince Bob that this was all a dream, or Bob figures it out anyway after leaving your room.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Hi,
Two questions:

1. Is there a chance to get a card from Bob's car after the events? The car is unclickable.
2. Where I can find card number 31?

Last edited:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Hm, Dad had nothing more to talk about after the beach house, there's no night event coming :/
There is no more dad dialogue after the beach house. Once you're back from the beach house, skip time to evening to see the Linda/Sara event in the kitchen, and then sleep. After that, go to Parent's bedroom, talk to linda and do all the options except ask for a kiss, and tell her not to come over tonight. Go to sleep and the next morning return to Parent's bedroom and talk to Linda again and do all the options again, except ask for a kiss, tell her not to come over tonight. Then go to your room, skip to afternoon, talk to Linda in your room, then skip to Night, and go to Parent's bedroom to see her doing stuff, and then go back to your room and sleep twice.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey i was wondering, there is nothing else than the end of the content with linda and the scene with the girl and the headmaster ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
it doesnt show anything in the load menu. I copied the file in users/roaming/renpy and the game folder. Am i doing something wrong?
You forgot to delete the random numbers at the beginning of the savefile.

Last edited:

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Interesting thing happening in my playthrough. Linda keeps coming to my bedroom even after I got the end of current content message. And it keeps raising my score with her. Already at 8/5 it's not like I am complaining the scene is awesome but yeah just wanted to mention that :). Awesome update honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes