[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I very much appreciate your efforts but I'm still having a damn problem finding the card in the fourth picture (looking from the beach to the cliffs). I'm playing on a 17" laptop, full screen and still can't seem to narrow it down. Can you be slightly more specific about where in that spot the card is? Damn I hate this hunt and peck stuff :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dbp5ca

william7809

May 5, 2018
sorry if one has been posted already but can someone please post a save file with everything done/collected as i lost mine when i reinstalled windows.

Destine12

May 13, 2018
The changelog mentions 2 new scenes with Liza at night, havent managed to find them after I have completed the main Linda plot. Plz help or am i just being stupid?

Also getting a bug whenever I skip at night, I end up having to do the Linda scene which increases your Relation to 4/5. Every night, I mean its good but over time it gets repetitive.

Last edited:

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
I've collected all the secret cards but theyre not unlocking in the secret gallery, anyone else having the problem or know a fix?

Jack Kerouac

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry to ask, but does anyone have a save for the END of 4c so I can start 5c fresh? I'm having the same issues with events not triggering and was hoping I could start with a save that works. Thanks!

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I am missing one gallery picture, but not sure which card it relates to. Can anyone help with which card I have missed please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crypt0ne

Nov 16, 2018
guys can you help me, i just played this game and i stuck after placing envelope to blackmailing celia.. and how to meet celia in evening? where?
*Edit : Solved, Thanks

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy_22

Sep 5, 2018
So the content with V5 is just Linda? The new girl only has the small part of her giving the Headmaster a bj or is there more with her?

adsasdhadugq9wg98q

Nov 14, 2018
There is no more dad dialogue after the beach house. Once you're back from the beach house, skip time to evening to see the Linda/Sara event in the kitchen, and then sleep. After that, go to Parent's bedroom, talk to linda and do all the options except ask for a kiss, and tell her not to come over tonight. Go to sleep and the next morning return to Parent's bedroom and talk to Linda again and do all the options again, except ask for a kiss, tell her not to come over tonight. Then go to your room, skip to afternoon, talk to Linda in your room, then skip to Night, and go to Parent's bedroom to see her doing stuff, and then go back to your room and sleep twice.
hey man can you upload both saves from dad being pissed and being happy ?if game gets 2 paths i want to play both . i will be glad if you share thanks

Risitas

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i'm maybe dumb af but I didn't understand the shard card thing, how to use it and where please ?

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
I can see Linda when she's sitting on my bed at afternoon, only when I click on the bed, and because of that, I can't go any further
can someone share a save while talking to her in my room? apparently I have some bug

IBU400

Nov 19, 2018
Guys, i need help. When i have some of the scenes (with Caroline in the Shop with the final clothe) the game runing the scene like lagged or something like that (low fps wtf).
Is a bug, an error or anything?
(Sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes