[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zkae

May 27, 2018
How to use save files? I am pasting it in the Milfy city>game>saves file but still not working. Showing my previous saves

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How to use save files? I am pasting it in the Milfy city>game>saves file but still not working. Showing my previous saves
They are taken from your windows profile folder, I don't remember which one, try roaming first: roaming/renpy/Milf City..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I can see Linda when she's sitting on my bed at afternoon, only when I click on the bed, and because of that, I can't go any further
can someone share a save while talking to her in my room? apparently I have some bug
Try this

When you download from here a number is added at the beginning , remove it or rename in a correct way if you want to put it in a free slot
Example 2-3-LT1.save
2 page
3 slot of 6

Last edited:

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
@Tacito
when I choose which save to load, I see her sitting on the bed. and when I load, she appears again if only to click on a bed. please make a save when the dialogue with her begins, maybe it will help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
@Tacito
when I choose which save to load, I see her sitting on the bed. and when I load, she appears again if only to click on a bed. please make a save when the dialogue with her begins, maybe it will help
Strange :) ... are you sure your game is not broken ?
When dialogue begins

Oct 28, 2017
I have Linda at 5/5 and all content done, is there other content for the other characters, until they are have also 5/5 and aunt 3/3?

Not true i have Linda at 7/5...seems to be a bug- night scene with blanket repeats every night...;-)

Last edited:

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Guys, I can't find this card, check every spot using walkthrough.. Can anyone help me ?

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck atm. I got permission from the headmaster to skip a day of school and I don't know where to go from here.
I don't see Linda anywhere on any day other than her office in the afternoon when she says "Not now, (you)"

random_passerby

Jan 3, 2018
Can somebody please upload his 0.4c complete save?

I have no luck using those already posted in this thread and seem to be looping somewhere at the end of 0.5b content raising Linda relationship to 7/5 without actually visiting the beach house.

xenthian

Jun 29, 2017
I'm stuck atm. I got permission from the headmaster to skip a day of school and I don't know where to go from here.
I don't see Linda anywhere on any day other than her office in the afternoon when she says "Not now, (you)"
Talk to dad in his office.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh boy ... here we go again.

i cant find the 38 and 39th secret cards. they are not in the walkthrough
They are and always were since release day.

Sorry to ask, but does anyone have a save for the END of 4c so I can start 5c fresh? I'm having the same issues with events not triggering and was hoping I could start with a save that works. Thanks!
Use my 8-3-LT1.save.

I have 44 gallery scenes, am i missing some?
Nope.

I am missing one gallery picture, but not sure which card it relates to. Can anyone help with which card I have missed please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the beach; on the fence right of the shop on one of the yellow parts in the middle

Hi guys. I finished new patch but i dont have 20-21-22 in my gallery. Whar do i miss?
You didn't complete the Zuri and Suri quest.

Guys, i need help. When i have some of the scenes (with Caroline in the Shop with the final clothe) the game runing the scene like lagged or something like that (low fps wtf).
Is a bug, an error or anything?
(Sorry for my bad english)
Probably due to your rig being crappy. Not much you can do except for trying after a fresh reboot.

are there only scenes with the mom in the new update or is there something I am missing?
There's also a brief scene with Harley Quinn sucking the headmaster's dick.

I have Linda at 5/5 and all content done, is there other content for the other characters, until they are have also 5/5 and aunt 3/3?

Not true i have Linda at 7/5...seems to be a bug- night scene with blanket repeats every night...;-)
Mom is bugged and should have been capped at 4/5, same goes for Caroline. Sara is at 3/5 and Celia at 2/5.
Auntie only goes up to 3 and is already at 2.

Do you guys have walkthrough from start to finish

Guys, I can't find this card, check every spot using walkthrough.. Can anyone help me ?
It's on the far right window of dad's car, it's only accessible when the door is open.

Can somebody please upload his 0.4c complete save?

I have no luck using those already posted in this thread and seem to be looping somewhere at the end of 0.5b content raising Linda relationship to 7/5 without actually visiting the beach house.
Use my 8-3-LT1.save

The final scene looping has nothing to do with your save though, v0.5b is bugged it will be corrected in v0.5c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes