[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I cannot get to the one under the headmaster's elbow.

Any thoughts?
Try with the game in full screen, not in windowed mode, and move your mouse very slowly in the area.
Click on the left of card, really next to her.

Something like the green area on those pictures:
Secret v0.5b - Headmaster office2.png
Secret v0.5b - Headmaster office3.jpg

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I tried this, but no luck.
It looks like a bug, as the head master has moved up a bit...
Nah, it's there. Play in fullscreen mode on the biggest screen you can find. Alternatively give me your save and I'll click for you. I have a 28'' 4K display, I'll get it in no time.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Interesting thing happening in my playthrough. Linda keeps coming to my bedroom even after I got the end of current content message. And it keeps raising my score with her. Already at 8/5 it's not like I am complaining the scene is awesome but yeah just wanted to mention that :). Awesome update honestly.
It happens to me when I ask her to stop by at night. I go to my room and sleep till next day. The ending scene replays. If you just nap your way to night, she shows up like she's supposed to.

Just another something to debug.

Beezertheturnip

Nov 15, 2018
I'm sure there's a zillion of these every day, but looking for the secret gallery scenes from the update made me realized I'm missing one from the older (I started with .4c) set. The one that's missing is from the first page of the secret gallery, right in the middle of the 3 by 3 grid. I could have sworn I got all the ones from the old walkthrough, but clearly I missed one. Unfortunately, since there's only one left, it's kind of hard to tell which one it is. Does anyone know which one I need to get?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure there's a zillion of these every day, but looking for the secret gallery scenes from the update made me realized I'm missing one from the older (I started with .4c) set. The one that's missing is from the first page of the secret gallery, right in the middle of the 3 by 3 grid. I could have sworn I got all the ones from the old walkthrough, but clearly I missed one. Unfortunately, since there's only one left, it's kind of hard to tell which one it is. Does anyone know which one I need to get?
Sex shop, right side of the right shelf behind the clerk.

Any one found last secret card ?
Everybody has them. Check the first page, post #3.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks a lot :)
I had to repeat all the card locations :)

But, got another question.

I have finished 0.5 and I don't have 3 scenes. Anyone knows what's this?
They are the three scenes with the twins, zuri and suri, at their place after giving them the info they want

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
How tiny ist this headmaster's damn secret picture - one pixel?! Something like that is really frustrating! And the picture wasn't even worth the effort (in my opinion), so that's double frustrating! Please, not again something like that! :mad:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey sarge, can you help me out, please?

Same issue with my old save. Headmaster is triggered once. Judy has only one option (cancel).

Uploading my save. Thank you!
You're super behind in the mom quest. Do this to make progress:

- evening scene with mom in the kitchen
- evening scene with mom in her bedroom
- clean her office in the afternoon
- get into her car
- talk about dad with her in the morning
- you will then unlock the Zuri & Suri quest at dad's workplace
- etc.

How tiny ist this headmaster's damn secret picture - one pixel?! Something like that is really frustrating! And the picture wasn't even worth the effort (in my opinion), so that's double frustrating! Please, not again something like that! :mad:
The visual glitch with the headmaster wasn't supposed to happen, it'll certainly be fixed in v0.5c

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Rhinin

Mar 28, 2018
Is there anything else after you peek on Linda masturbating?

Edit: I pretty much got it now. I kept skipping the time, that I kept missing the afternoon scene.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
old secret cards
I very much appreciate your efforts but I'm still having a damn problem finding the card in the fourth picture (looking from the beach to the cliffs). I'm playing on a 17" laptop, full screen and still can't seem to narrow it down. Can you be slightly more specific about where in that spot the card is? Damn I hate this hunt and peck stuff :(

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I very much appreciate your efforts but I'm still having a damn problem finding the card in the fourth picture (looking from the beach to the cliffs). I'm playing on a 17" laptop, full screen and still can't seem to narrow it down. Can you be slightly more specific about where in that spot the card is? Damn I hate this hunt and peck stuff :(
It is right between the horizon and the cliff, floating in the air. This was one of the easier ones imo.

Reactions: dbp5ca
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes