[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
click the bar as its about to enter the yellow area.
allow for a split second delay between you pressing and it registering.

heysexyray

Nov 19, 2018
Okay I played the dam rock-paper-scissors game and lost everything but 2 dollars. I've already done the photo shoots and worked at the office and cleaned the pool. I'm at the point where Caroline asks me for the 150 to pay her rent every day. Is there a cheat or console command to add money???

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I played the dam rock-paper-scissors game and lost everything but 2 dollars. I've already done the photo shoots and worked at the office and cleaned the pool. I'm at the point where Caroline asks me for the 150 to pay her rent every day. Is there a cheat or console command to add money???
There's money on your nightstand. It enough to play the games on your PC. Don't forget to save beforehand though, so you don't lose everything again.

box777

May 10, 2017
Okay nevermind, I found out how to change the correct values using the right savegame time...

Is it against the forum rules to explain how?

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
I got the permission from school, after talking to the therapist and principle, but i can't talk with Linda afterwards. Day after day, with or without selected permission. I can only access Linda in the afternoon, at her office and at night for the kinky stuff. Is this the end for this version, or i am missing something?
Edit: Nevermind.... i had to talk with Bob in the afternoon, in parents room. Altho for some reason he wasn't there for a few days.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Search the thread before asking a question !!!!:sneaky:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay nevermind, I found out how to change the correct values using the right savegame time...

Is it against the forum rules to explain how?
Not at all. Explain away.

But don't forget that the walkthrough has the the locations of all of the cards.

Reactions: box777

box777

May 10, 2017
Not at all. Explain away.

But don't forget that the walkthrough has the the locations of all of the cards.
  1. Save the game immediatly after starting it.
  2. Use the editor and search for "cards"
  3. Edit the value to 42 on both "cards_***" values.
Takes less than a minute.

I tried other saves at other points in the game and this variable was gone.

Kboy99

Mar 23, 2018
Im stuck on android and cant follow the walkthrough

I'm at relationship lvl 3 with linda, Sara and Caroline and 1 with the teacher. Idk where to find them through the day though.

As for Linda, I can encounter her every morning in bed on laptop, but nothing beside that. Ive done the weekend even when dad comes in suddenly at night but nothing besides that.

As for caroline, Ive given her all the money I can and we had the walk in the park. Now I cant find her anymore in he house or at the shop. Ive done the dark alley encounter with Violet and her brother but since Idk where Caroline is, I cant tell her anything about violet.

As for Sara I think Ive done all I can. We've done the 2 anal stuff and now shes gone and cant find her at school anymore.

Ive blackmailed the teacher through webcam but can only get her naked. Every other option is disabled

I dont know how to progress things further with Linda, Caroline or the tacher. I feel like I've tried finding them everywhere I can all throughout the day and where the walkthrough points me to. I still cant find anyone. Ive done the questline for zuri and her sister btw.

Any tips?

Doommachine

Oct 25, 2018
Could you guys help me out tapped everywhere and can't find the last bit of rubbish tried looking for locations but can't see this angle one. Cheers

Feb 5, 2018
So does anybody know if there are some form of hardware rwquirements for the sex scenes? I am trying the game (version 0.5c) on a laptop with a Celeron Processor and i cant get any of the animated sex scenes to show. Just a black screen with the dialouge on top...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So does anybody know if there are some form of hardware rwquirements for the sex scenes? I am trying the game (version 0.5c) on a laptop with a Celeron Processor and i cant get any of the animated sex scenes to show. Just a black screen with the dialouge on top...
You could try several things.
Download the newest K-Lite pack, maybe you're missing the newest codecs.
Delete all content in the 'cache' folder in your Milfy City folder.
Execute the game as administrator.

Feb 5, 2018
You could try several things.
Download the newest K-Lite pack, maybe you're missing the newest codecs.
Delete all content in the 'cache' folder in your Milfy City folder.
Execute the game as administrator.
I do agree that something seems to be missing. Is there supposed to be an image folder?

And sorry if this is a dumb question but... K-Lite pack?

Feb 5, 2018
Okay so none of the suggestions worked (donwloaded K-Lite pack, deleted cache, ran as admin) and still the same. And correct me if im wrong but isn't the game supposed to have an image on main menu? All I get is a black background....

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Okay so none of the suggestions worked (donwloaded K-Lite pack, deleted cache, ran as admin) and still the same. And correct me if im wrong but isn't the game supposed to have an image on main menu? All I get is a black background....
The main menu is supposed to have a picture of mom, both sisters and MC naked in bed.

Ren'Py sometimes has issues with overly complicated folder paths, so you could also try to make a fresh extract of the game on your desktop or your main drive, i.e. (C:) probably.

I'm out of ideas if this doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes