[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

momochacha

Dec 9, 2017
1544544005892.png
Hi, playing 0.5c here.
Are the missing scenes in the gallery for Linda in the beach house? I've already finished that path but it doesn't seem to show up yet.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Judy's office; bottom right part of the backside of the couch

when will 0.6 be released
Early April is likely.

View attachment 196255
Hi, playing 0.5c here.
Are the missing scenes in the gallery for Linda in the beach house? I've already finished that path but it doesn't seem to show up yet.
You need to finish all scenes with mom. They only unlock at the very end.

Why is the OP not updated yet with 0.5 walkthrough?
Because I'm doing it in post #3

Reactions: Kebaboni and jikhak

Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
I am stucked here: Evening meet her outside your home click on her it’s quite dark you have to hover your mouse to see. Enjoy!
Its about Violet but I cant find her, neither in the evening or in the Night.

Can someone help me? Its after when I see Violet get beat by some Guy in the Dark Alley

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am stucked here: Evening meet her outside your home click on her it’s quite dark you have to hover your mouse to see. Enjoy!

Can someone help me? Its after when I see Violet get beat by some Guy in the Dark Alley
There isn't a scene with Violet in front of your house.

You probably mean Sara, if playing correctly she'll eventually appear in front of the garage before the first anal scene.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

I'm not sure why, but you're mixing up two storylines. Violet only interacts with Caroline's storyline, so if you're trying to find Caroline outside, she'll be out by the front of the house in the morning. If you're talking about Sara, whose storyline is part of the walkthrough quote you posted, then you meet her outside the garage at night.

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Hello guys i have problem with animated scenes because i have black screen when should be a animated scene, even at the start when the character in suit without face i showing a one cut scene with blowjob i can see this character but in place when should be a scene is just black and its all time time i see a text in game but still blackscreen, i wasnt at start like that couz i played a maybe month ago and this was working, I download game again and dosent work, only when i reinsalled my grapics card drivers start working but animated wasnt looped so i restarted game and now is blackscreen again, i think its something with bug on Ren'Py engine coz i have the same problem with "Acting Lessions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes