[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
v0.5b walkthrough is not working with v0.5c. Where can i find v0.5c guide?
Thnks
Yes it does, 0.5b & 0.5c are exactly the same game the only difference is a few bugfixes
There were no content changes between the releases of 0.5b & 0.5c

Reactions: DrFog

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Yes it does, 0.5b & 0.5c are exactly the same game the only difference is a few bugfixes
There were no content changes between the releases of 0.5b & 0.5c
Well thnks for the quick reply but it doesn't for me. Bob's office is not there and I'm stuck with Linda where she lays in her bed in the morning. Nothing is happening at all. And no weekend events are available too. It's definitely not working for me. I just talked to her every morning just like walkthrough mentions and I got the point where you talk about Bob in the morning. Then it stucked there.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well thnks for the quick reply but it doesn't for me. Bob's office is not there and I'm stuck with Linda where she lays in her bed in the morning. Nothing is happening at all. And no weekend events are available too. It's definitely not working for me. I just talked to her every morning just like walkthrough mentions and I got the point where you talk about Bob in the morning. Then it stucked there.
Trust me, it works. You must be in the wrong place in the walkthrough or using an outdated version or something, because I literally played through 0.5c with the walkthrough like 2 days ago and it worked just fine.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
I'm using v0.5b and I downloaded it from here. . All I'm trying is just focusing on 1 girl at a time. I took Linda first and skip all others. I did all the things on the exact time for her mentioned in the walk through. I got up to the point where you talk to her in the morning in her bed, and talk about bob. But.. Bob's office is not in the map. As mentioned in the guide, it's not in lower right corner. No where at all in the map.

Reactions: Warspike

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK so after the part where you speak with linda about bob go to sleep and try going to bobs office the next morning

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
OK so after the part where you speak with linda about bob go to sleep and try going to bobs office the next morning
Nope. I tried just now. Next morning Linda is still in her bed and no Bob's office in the map.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Ok, just to be clear, you've already gone out to dinner with her, yes?
Ok v0.5b guide is not much. I manage to get pass that now. I just had to spy their bed room 2 nights later. This is definitely not mentioned in 5b guide. All it says is this :

Afternoon meet linda in her office work for her if she still says she’s busy try again another day. After the cleaning job you will be transported to garage click on car,> choose anything. If you stop her then she gives you bj if you let her do what she’s doing she will continue with the feet.

Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob, unlocks bob’s office.
Morning go to bob’s office located far down right corner of the map go inside Meet Zuri>

it's missing this:
Afternoon meet linda in her office work for her if she still says she’s busy try again another day. After the cleaning job you will be transported to garage click on car,> choose anything. If you stop her then she gives you bj if you let her do what she’s doing she will continue with the feet.

Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob,
2 night later go spy them in their bed room, she'll make you eat her in the bed next to bob.
next morning go talk to her again about last night and bob being around you 2. she'll ask you to go bob's office and ... u know rest...
next morning
unlocks bob’s office.
Morning go to bob’s office located far down right corner of the map go inside Meet Zuri>

So.. I'm newly playing this game start right from v0.5c, and as you can see, this v0.5b walkthrough is not matching. Thanks for your replies anyway guys.

Reactions: Hones

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Ok v0.5b guide is not much. I manage to get pass that now. I just had to spy their bed room 2 nights later. This is definitely not mentioned in 5b guide. All it says is this :

Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob, unlocks bob’s office.

it's missing this:

Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob,
2 night later go spy them in their bed room, she'll make you eat her in the bed next to bob.
next morning go talk to her again about last night and bob being around you 2. she'll ask you to go bob's office and ... u know rest...
next morning
unlocks bob’s office.

So.. I'm newly playing this game start right from v0.5c, and as you can see, this v0.5b walkthrough is not matching. Thanks for your replies anyway guys.
I'm like 99% sure that's because you were on the wrong part of the walkthrough. Here's where you actually were (this is a quote from the walkthrough):
"Morning talk with her/talk about bob. Afternoon go work for her she will tell you she is busy with some stuff. Night go to her bedroom she will catch you. Morning go to her bedroom Talk with her. Evening go to her bedroom Boo! "

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you got past it, Have Fun!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
mine doesnt have any orange or move like that, it just blinks purple and then white, is my version broken?
Your image looks a bit messed up but can you see that section at the bottom of the yellow bar it should be purple moving up and down, when it crosses the yellow you get orange, click whilst it is in the yellow bar between the four blue arrow, for the first move you can click on either hand, after that you will alternate hand by clicked the hand circled green (see spoiler)

Reactions: DrFog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
WindowsError: [Error 18] Başka dosya yok: u'C:\\Users\\Pac\\Desktop\\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc/game\\*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Pac\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Pac\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 276, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):
WindowsError: [Error 18] Başka dosya yok: u'C:\\Users\\Pac\\Desktop\\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc/game\\*.*'

Windows-95-4.0.950
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Mon Dec 10 01:31:34 2018

HELP ME! PLEASE
What does "Başka dosya yok" mean?

Windows 95? :eek:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What does "Başka dosya yok" mean?

Windows 95? :eek:
That's probably it. As far as I know even the super old Ren'Py dev kits are only compatible with Windows 98+ and Mac OS X 10.3+

I don't think that any dev even thought about compatibility issues on Windows 95 rigs. Heck, I bet some devs out there weren't even born when Windows 95 was released ... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes