[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I am having an issue with Linda's storyline. The walk-through says to ask Zuri about Bob's trip. I cant get that to trigger. I have done everything up to that point in the walk-through. I have already completed Zuri's storyline, is that the problem?
Usually you can ask about Bobs schedule / Bobs working away, almost as soon as you meet Zuri and discover Bobs workplace for the first time.
if you can complete Zuris scenes without getting to that, that would suggest to me that you haven't taken Lindas story far enough yet. Perhaps go to to her work place in afternoons / or visit her at night in her bedroom. Presuming you have already had your date with her at the restaurant that is.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Usually you can ask about Bobs schedule / Bobs working away, almost as soon as you meet Zuri and discover Bobs workplace for the first time.
if you can complete Zuris scenes without getting to that, that would suggest to me that you haven't taken Lindas story far enough yet. Perhaps go to to her work place in afternoons / or visit her at night in her bedroom. Presuming you have already had your date with her at the restaurant that is.
She is never in her office for me. And then every night she is sleeping.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Can you do anything with the black and white haired that’s sucking the principal in his office. I remember seeing a picture of her and Sara together before 0.5 was released and the principal mentions leaving something in her locker but I can’t find anything. Am I missing something?

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
Hi wondered if anyone can help as im going day after day with no new content triggering

Linda did the weekwnd event at the beach house and now only optioms are to visit her at night or talk to her in her bedroom in the morning but no new conversation. At her work she hust says not now.

Sara nothing new since version 4

Caroline finished content

Headmaster, aftwr seeing him get a BJ nothing new also is there any content with the girl who was BJing him?

Violet never in ally since initial cutsceen

Nightclub option doesnt appear besides the caroline date

Aunt nothing since last update

And then therea just a lot of work in progress elsewhere

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Hi wondered if anyone can help as im going day after day with no new content triggering

Linda did the weekwnd event at the beach house and now only optioms are to visit her at night or talk to her in her bedroom in the morning but no new conversation. At her work she hust says not now.

Headmaster, aftwr seeing him get a BJ nothing new also is there any content with the girl who was BJing him?

Sounds like you are complete aside from Linda.
if she is at work in the afternoons, just to say "not now" that suggests you aren't quite done with her yet.
Aside from mornings chats, sneaking to see her at night, she may also be available the odd afternoon or evening at home in kitchen or in her room. Apart from that id say you are almost finished for the latest update.

Reactions: Cooks4

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can you do anything with the black and white haired that’s sucking the principal in his office. I remember seeing a picture of her and Sara together before 0.5 was released and the principal mentions leaving something in her locker but I can’t find anything. Am I missing something?
Nope, there's only one scene with her.

You've reached the end of the game at following relationship statuses:

Mom 4/5
Caroline 4/5
Sara 3/5
Auntie 2/3
Celia 2/5

Upload your save here and I'll check it out for you.

0.4 - 0.5 was just mother update ?
Yes.

Reactions: Cooks4

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
So applogies if this is the wrong thread to post this in but appears im at the end of Milfy City. This was my first time playing a adult pc game and really enjoyed it so as im awaiting the next update I'm keen on any suggestions for an equally good game to try with equally great animation, detail and storyline if possible. Many thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So applogies if this is the wrong thread to post this in but appears im at the end of Milfy City. This was my first time playing a adult pc game and really enjoyed it so as im awaiting the next update I'm keen on any suggestions for an equally good game to try with equally great animation, detail and storyline if possible. Many thanks.
Look Here -
And read through some of the suggestion threads like -

You might find some similar games you will enjoy from the suggestions posted in those threads.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Hey all - I'm really enjoying the game but something strange's going on. Looks like dad is off to "buy some cigarettes" - after asking him money twice he simply disappeared and I can't ask him a third time. Is it a glitch or is it something I'm missing? Can't find it anywhere, at any time. Only mom event I get is watching her change clothes in the morning.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey all - I'm really enjoying the game but something strange's going on. Looks like dad is off to "buy some cigarettes" - after asking him money twice he simply disappeared and I can't ask him a third time. Is it a glitch or is it something I'm missing? Can't find it anywhere, at any time. Only mom event I get is watching her change clothes in the morning.
Never had that issue myself & don't remember anyone else posting about it either.
Bob/Dad should be in Linda's/Moms bedroom in the Afternoon are you sure you are going to speak to him at the correct time of day?

Reactions: walls77

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Never had that issue myself & don't remember anyone else posting about it either.
Bob/Dad should be in Linda's/Moms bedroom in the Afternoon are you sure you are going to speak to him at the correct time of day?
I know it's going to make me sound really stupid, but yeah he's there now. It's odd because I've looked for him in the 4 times of the day everywhere, I couldn't really have missed the bedroom, but that's how it is. Thanks for your time!

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
If it ever goes down to 0 dollars completely, then 10 dollars should appear in your room to get you started.
can then play the mini game on computer, maybe easy memory game, or the rock paper scisors to build it up.

aswell as cleaning at lindas work, you should be able to go to bobs work before long and earn money there.

Reactions: hamidi putra
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes