[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
Hi is there a way to just download and apply the update (if so how) or do i need to download the entire updated game and add a save from a previous version?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does your answers to Bob's questions about what hair color, breast size, and age you like in a women make any difference at this point?
They don't and most likely never will, this is not a VN-type game.

Where is the walkthrough for 0.5?
First page, post 3.

Hi is there a way to just download and apply the update (if so how) or do i need to download the entire updated game and add a save from a previous version?
No update possible, complete download only. You can copy&paste your saves though.

Reactions: jagerbob

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
I already unlocked all secret scenes from the pdf (0.5b) but when I checked the gallery from my pc, there are still lots of locked scenes. Why???

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I already unlocked all secret scenes from the pdf (0.5b) but when I checked the gallery from my pc, there are still lots of locked scenes. Why???
It sounds like you have the bonus cards (secret scenes) confused with the the actual game scenes which contribute to upping a relationship level.

If you have all the secret scenes from the pdf found, then try clicking on the hand above the computer in MCs bedroom. That is where they are displayed, these are still images, not actual game sequence footage.

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Answering those questions to bob DOES matter, if you answer them in a certain way (black hair, big boobs, mature woman) and also pick up the phone then he comes to your room at the final scene. Depending on your decision there you either throw a blanket over linda and he thinks you got yourself a girlfriend or you don´t and he catches you. (I also came inside her if that matters)

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
It sounds like you have the bonus cards (secret scenes) confused with the the actual game scenes which contribute to upping a relationship level.

If you have all the secret scenes from the pdf found, then try clicking on the hand above the computer in MCs bedroom. That is where they are displayed, these are still images, not actual game sequence footage.
How can i unlock the ones with lock icon?

Edit: i think i am finished this version yet still lots of locked scenes

Last edited:

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
True, almost forgot, as well as scenes with sara caroline, linda and liza, there are some scenes with celia and the twins suri/zuri aswell.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
someone confirm this was just about mother in this update ?
im not into that as much as gender and role reverse :p or siblings
I could only find mother and little sis in kitchen and assume it is for future scene, perhaps 3 pathes away, but could not find big sis anywhere, could ofc repeat little sis weekend event, but cant find here anywhere unless i sneak in at night, school is empty, nothing was done with the girl at the swimming pool? cant visit the blackmailed teacher or the school shrink at their homes, no story at all from that since 0.4? I think ive done all, but it seem it was just the mother scene which i assume was glorious for those who like that :p

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I am having an issue with Linda's storyline. The walk-through says to ask Zuri about Bob's trip. I cant get that to trigger. I have done everything up to that point in the walk-through. I have already completed Zuri's storyline, is that the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes