[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemes

Nov 18, 2018
@sarge87 I need help I'm hang out Linda 3/5 I can't take permit paper on headmaster help me I can share my save help me please and sorry my bad english

Hoagiemister

Nov 25, 2018
I'm having a problem in 0.5C. After returning from the beach and talking to Linda the next morning about the trip, etc., later that afternoon she appears on the foot of the bed but I can't click on her because I have the "Take a nap", "Sleep until next day" "Back" options over her. I know there's a final night time scene with her but I can't trigger this afternoon event to get to it. Any suggestions?

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
may i have a totally game finished save file. please. my virtual server crashed.. all gone.. again

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I'd like to know at which specific moment I can peep on this scene. I've seen Sarah masturbating to my cock and sleepy at the bathroom but I'v never seeen this one yet.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I'd like to know at which specific moment I can peep on this scene. I've seen Sarah masturbating to my cock and sleepy at the bathroom but I'v never seeen this one yet.
could just be a render released, and not n the game.

i think the only 2 peep scenes you have mentioned.

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know the game inside and out, so I cannot see exactly where you are.
But I would suggest if when you try and talk to Judy, the only option is cancel. Then you must first talk to Linda at home a little bit more.
I followed the pdf walkthrough. I talked to linda on her office and i was asked to talk to judy. Next step is talk to judy. Should the game automatically go to judy or i need to go to her or talk to her? Where or how do i find judy is what i were asking before

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
may i have a totally game finished save file. please. my virtual server crashed.. all gone.. again
Look for my posts on the last couple pages, I've uploaded what you're looking for.

You need to get this scene BEFORE she has taken the pic of your cock. It won't trigger after that because she'll get off to it instead of bending over. Use my 11-1-LT1.save if you still want to see that scene.

Reactions: Somnus

Kashim22

Oct 29, 2017
hello im having a strange sound problem with the new version, there is no sound at all and no picture in the main menu its all black except the menu... someone know what could be a problem?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
The book in the book shelf is pretty irrelevant, it doesn't inpact on the relationship level of anyone, and doesn't contribute towards any 'scene' which will appear in the gallery.

Without knowing excactly where you upto in the game, if you want to trigger the beach scene.
Make sure you talk to Linda where possible at all different times of day, and perhaps see if the school consellour and the headmaster can trigger something for you.
Thnx dude. Well i went to the beach. Now just need to see what ia left to do. Anyway gotta say gr8 game.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Btw i have one question.. What does the "toy penis" in the toilets of school? And also cant w8 to continue the story of celia, judy House and the girl on pool as also the girl in club. To many things. Hehe

Kashim22

Oct 29, 2017
i figured that out... found out that all my renpy games had the same problem so i tried closing the Razer Synaps and it worked. Some kind of strange comatibility problem with Razer Headphones lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes