[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShadyNinja1

Apr 3, 2018
Your save is fucked if your relationship with mom is higher than 4/5
That bug has been corrected in v0.5c[/QUOTE]

Will I need to restart from a different save?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
plez give save with full unlock gallery :cry:
It's way more fun to actually play the game but suit yourself and use mine.

is there anywhere to download the game where it doesnt take so long?
When you have pleb internet you have pleb internet. There's nothing we can do to help, downloading the game via the torrent in the main thread should the fastest way for you to download it.

Will I need to restart from a different save?
Most likely yes. Or else you might have serious problems with the next versions of the game.

Last edited:

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018

When you have pleb internet you have pleb internet. There's nothing we can do to help, downloading the game via the torrent in the main thread should the fastest way for you to download it.

Most likely yes. Or else you might have serious problems with the next versions of the game.

where does this save appear? i downloaded it into the saves folder but there is no save file

LuGio

Oct 31, 2018
After spying on the headmaster who talked about a package in a locker.. is there somewhere this continues or where I can find this locker?

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
There are no "cheats". What would you even want to cheat in this game, changing relationship status for instance fucks up your save file.

You've made a mistake. It works for me, delete both patch files and re-apply. It works 100%.

Go to the beach shop and then click on the arrow on the left side of the screen to get to the beach house.

Second actually. The company name in the safe is #2 and only unlocks after you've found number 1.

You need to make progress with mom and dad beforehand. Exhaust all their options before talking to Judy.

First page, post #3.

It's meant to be used at home not at school.
Whats the next step for the mum? ive got her at 2/5 and shes never at work and only time shes on the map for me is in her bedroom in the morning and i can kiss her and have her or refuse her that night.

edit: ive also got a weekend event but i require red wine but i cant find any anywhere? nothing is in the shop
eidt#2: and ive turned the console to True with notepad++ to try respawn it but the console still wont open with shift+o

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
where does this save appear? i downloaded it into the saves folder but there is no save file
You need to extract both files into your savegame folder with 7zip.

After spying on the headmaster who talked about a package in a locker.. is there somewhere this continues or where I can find this locker?
Nope. Not implemented yet.

is there a new scene?
Several.

Does anyone have a save file for the version 4c?
Use my 8-3-LT1.save

Whats the next step for the mum? ive got her at 2/5 and shes never at work and only time shes on the map for me is in her bedroom in the morning and i can kiss her and have her or refuse her that night.

edit: ive also got a weekend event but i require red wine but i cant find any anywhere? nothing is in the shop
eidt#2: and ive turned the console to True with notepad++ to try respawn it but the console still wont open with shift+o
The red wine is on the alcohol shelf in the shop.

Use option 3 in UnRen to enable the console.

Windows:

Mac/Linux:

Last edited:
Reactions: gahgahz

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
For 5c, how do you tell if you have gone as far as you can?
Linda and Caroline I got a message, but I did not get anything for Sara and I just get the weekend and at night scenes.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
For 5c, how do you tell if you have gone as far as you can?
Linda and Caroline I got a message, but I did not get anything for Sara and I just get the weekend and at night scenes.
I think you get a text from Sara.
But to be honest if she disappears from the game, ie not in her bedroom in morning or evening, and shes not at school in the afternoon, then you are probably done with her. Also if you get to rel. level 3/5 with her, that's as far as it goes in 0.5c

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes