[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

monokulo

Nov 23, 2018
Nope, bugfix only.

Enable the console then open it while playing by pressing SHIFT+O

That way too vague, just talk to her, do what she asks of you and then eventually you'll go on the beach trip.

Nope. Just that one BJ scene.

Practice makes perfect. You'll eventually get it, I can't imagine someone's reflexes being so shit that they'll fail that mini game. It is also definitely worth it IMO.

Your save is fucked if your relationship with mom is higher than 4/5
That bug has been corrected in v0.5c
what next after trip to beach?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone upload a save of finished 0.3 version? Pls :)
Use my 7-5-LT1.save

If I get the white wine, who do I drink it with?
The white wine is useless. It cannot be used.

For 5c, how do you tell if you have gone as far as you can?
Linda and Caroline I got a message, but I did not get anything for Sara and I just get the weekend and at night scenes.
You get a text prompt from the game as soon as you reach Sara's third relationship level and thus end of her content. Check the gallery on your PC if you're missing any Sara scenes. If so, then you're not done.

is there no scene to show how persuasive the counselor is?
No.

The best game !!!!
Yes.

what next after trip to beach?
Well, have you read the walkthrough? Which part exactly don't you understand?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I dont know how to trigger the beach event with mom and mc. 0.5B android. I dont know if somewhere is 0.5C. Anyway can someone tell me how do i put the book from dad's car into boolshelf? Thank y.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
You need to extract both files into your savegame folder with 7zip.

Nope. Not implemented yet.

Several.

Use my 8-3-LT1.save

The red wine is on the alcohol shelf in the shop.

Use option 3 in UnRen to enable the console.

Windows:

Mac/Linux:
oh waw that grey thing next to the main shelf is actually clickable! lol thanks for the help

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I dont know how to trigger the beach event with mom and mc. 0.5B android. I dont know if somewhere is 0.5C. Anyway can someone tell me how do i put the book from dad's car into boolshelf? Thank y.
The book in the book shelf is pretty irrelevant, it doesn't inpact on the relationship level of anyone, and doesn't contribute towards any 'scene' which will appear in the gallery.

Without knowing excactly where you upto in the game, if you want to trigger the beach scene.
Make sure you talk to Linda where possible at all different times of day, and perhaps see if the school consellour and the headmaster can trigger something for you.

slycooper14

Nov 23, 2018
you need click on the highlighted hand when that moving bar gets between those markers , alternate until to the end
I think mine isnt working, my screen doesnt look like that it just alternates between white and purple blinking, wont let me climb, always get it wrong first or second time

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
The book in the book shelf is pretty irrelevant, it doesn't inpact on the relationship level of anyone, and doesn't contribute towards any 'scene' which will appear in the gallery.

Without knowing excactly where you upto in the game, if you want to trigger the beach scene.
Make sure you talk to Linda where possible at all different times of day, and perhaps see if the school consellour and the headmaster can trigger something for you.
I already did those except talk to counselor judy. How to call or meet her? Already check phone, bag, school. Where or how can i talk to judy? Headmaster???

Last edited:

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I already those except talk to counselor judy. How to call or meet her? Already check phone, bag, school. Where or how can i talk to judy? Headmaster???
I don't know the game inside and out, so I cannot see exactly where you are.
But I would suggest if when you try and talk to Judy, the only option is cancel. Then you must first talk to Linda at home a little bit more.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Use my 7-5-LT1.save

The white wine is useless. It cannot be used.

You get a text prompt from the game as soon as you reach Sara's third relationship level and thus end of her content. Check the gallery on your PC if you're missing any Sara scenes. If so, then you're not done.

No.

Yes.

Well, have you read the walkthrough? Which part exactly don't you understand?
can anyone help me with the secret photos of the new update? i having some dificulties
rough. that would be a really good scene.

A2000

Nov 24, 2018
I'm not able to load the save from other user.

I've put the file in "Milfy City v0.5c\game\saves" and "C:\Users\USER-NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City" but I can't load it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i have reached level 4 with caroline and mom and level 3 with sara anything more or we wait for next update?
That's the end for those characters. If you've unlocked all scenes on your PC then you've reached the end.

Those are the last Sara scenes. Continue her story arc by talking to her at home and at school depending on where she is.

I'm not able to load the save from other user.

I've put the file in "Milfy City v0.5c\game\saves" and "C:\Users\USER-NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City" but I can't load it.
You forgot to delete the random numbers at the beginning of the save file.

Last edited:
Reactions: A2000
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes