[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
this patch ive spoke to the headmaster and hes told me to see therapist and she says nothing. how do i move on the progression? im seeing people at a beach and shit

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Sorry but I read that you use the spy cammra with the bathroom in the school but how and what triggers that event or where to click.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Where do you enter cheat codes??
There are no "cheats". What would you even want to cheat in this game, changing relationship status for instance fucks up your save file.

My incest patch not working with 0.5c, anyone ?
You've made a mistake. It works for me, delete both patch files and re-apply. It works 100%.

Anyone know what the variables for the cards are? I missed the beach house ones, and I'd rather just mess with my save file instead of running around and getting all of them.
Go to the beach shop and then click on the arrow on the left side of the screen to get to the beach house.

continue to look the following day, i think the 3rd day if not mistaken
Second actually. The company name in the safe is #2 and only unlocks after you've found number 1.

this patch ive spoke to the headmaster and hes told me to see therapist and she says nothing. how do i move on the progression? im seeing people at a beach and shit
You need to make progress with mom and dad beforehand. Exhaust all their options before talking to Judy.

Did anyone find the secret cards? I'm searching for the secret cards for the newest update... Can anyone guide me
First page, post #3.

Sorry but I read that you use the spy cammra with the bathroom in the school but how and what triggers that event or where to click.
It's meant to be used at home not at school.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
There are no "cheats". What would you even want to cheat in this game, changing relationship status for instance fucks up your save file.

You've made a mistake. It works for me, delete both patch files and re-apply. It works 100%.

Go to the beach shop and then click on the arrow on the left side of the screen to get to the beach house.

Second actually. The company name in the safe is #2 and only unlocks after you've found number 1.

You need to make progress with mom and dad beforehand. Exhaust all their options before talking to Judy.

First page, post #3.

It's meant to be used at home not at school.
You're the man!!!I didn't know you were updating it there

''--------''

Nov 22, 2018
Im new and cant find the save button the app keeps reloading me to an old save file and i keep recieving "exceptions"

Last edited:

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
Is there any content involving Cindy, other than the headmaster scene? During the scene they mentioned something about a package, is there a way to get that somehow, to further the storyline? Or is there nothing there yet?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Apparantly I'll never successfully make that damn climb.. slow reflexes... is is worth the effort? what is the result?

TheShadyNinja1

Apr 3, 2018
I believe that my game is bugged. Every night Linda will come to my room and that interaction will occur over and over again. I'm not sure how to fix it, I loaded a save again but the scene keeps happening. I'm not sure how to fix this and I'd much rather not have to go from an older save. I'd really appreciate the help

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Has anyone the same problem as me? Whenever i search celias desk and picking up the key the Back button is not clickable. Any tips? Oh btw i have the modded version of the game. With money button.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
os there any new in the update or not
Nope, bugfix only.

The cheat someone mentioned about earning cash fast or something, where do i do that?
Enable the console then open it while playing by pressing SHIFT+O

how do i unlock the new sex scene with the mother its not working with me
That way too vague, just talk to her, do what she asks of you and then eventually you'll go on the beach trip.

Is there any content involving Cindy, other than the headmaster scene? During the scene they mentioned something about a package, is there a way to get that somehow, to further the storyline? Or is there nothing there yet?
Nope. Just that one BJ scene.

Apparantly I'll never successfully make that damn climb.. slow reflexes... is is worth the effort? what is the result?
Practice makes perfect. You'll eventually get it, I can't imagine someone's reflexes being so shit that they'll fail that mini game. It is also definitely worth it IMO.

I believe that my game is bugged. Every night Linda will come to my room and that interaction will occur over and over again. I'm not sure how to fix it, I loaded a save again but the scene keeps happening. I'm not sure how to fix this and I'd much rather not have to go from an older save. I'd really appreciate the help
Your save is fucked if your relationship with mom is higher than 4/5
That bug has been corrected in v0.5c

Reactions: gahgahz
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes