4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's Groundhog day again.

help me please, im not click secret card in headmaster room

note: android version
The game is fucked on Android, play the proper version on PC or wait for the next update.

What is the combination to Bob's safe?
It's in the left small piece of furniture on the right side of dad's office.

where the spy camera is placed?, I try in the bathroom but the option does not come out
It cannot be installed, you need to use it on the bathroom door to spy on the girls inside.

Is there any way to slow down the climbing minigame? Its the one I can't do.
Nope. You either get good at the game or try something else. It's actually really not that hard after some practice.

I'm lost. I've talked to the Dad about the business (now having some issues after Zuri), and about finding a new girlfriend/mom being distant. Can't figure out what to do next. No new interactions with Dad or Mom anywhere, as far as I can tell.
That's too vague, upload your save and I'll check it out.

Anyone have saved file at the end of 0.4 , i already complete this version but i just misclick to overwrite my save file T_T
Use my 8-3 save.

Was there any new content in the new update?
Nope. Bugfix only.

You still need some money to play RPS i thought. I have $0....
There's money on the nightstand in your room.

How can i use a money cheat ?. I can't find it...
Type

inventory.money = 1000

into the console.

How can i hang up a webcam ?
You can't. It just needs to be installed on your PC.

Sep 3, 2018
hello guys im stuck with celia, i have fucked in the toilet, she had asked for my help, but her home is saying working in progress any ides?

Balls

May 7, 2017
Anyone know what the variables for the cards are? I missed the beach house ones, and I'd rather just mess with my save file instead of running around and getting all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes