[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone getting Linda comes every night?
Been fixed in v0.5c, play that instead if you want a save file compatible with v0.6

I can't find the middle secret scene from the second page, I've checked a walkthrough from 0.2 but its not there, did it change?
It's one of the two cards in dad's office. I think it's the one atop the left bookcase. If not, then it's the one under the left cupboard. Refer to the guide for pictured locations.

guill0tin3xx

Sep 24, 2018
I talked to the teacher in the morning and came back in the afternoon to pick up the key of the desk. But after i pick it up i can't go back.

I am playing the android version.

Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, I've run into a problem. I can't find the book that's supposed to be on Linda's bookshelf no matter what! I asked for money three time, peeked on them at night, and yet there is still no book to be clicked on in the bedroom. I've played 0.4c and don't remember having trouble with this part. Am i missing something? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a way to earn mor emoney? I cant don any jobs and i only have 4 dollars left so i cant use any of the methods on the PC :(

pbgred

Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys, how to push forward things with mom? According to walkthrough pdf I can already wake-up Sara and Caroline at night, cleaned-up pool at aunt place (and interacted with yazmin), blackmaling Celia and other things but mom seems to disappear. I can only spot her morning in her bedroom to look how she dresses but cannot talk or anything else. Seems that I did not do this: Afternoon Ask Money from Bob do it 3 times on different days to unlock working with linda. But who or what is Bob? Father? I think i missed a scene with him? Where i can find him? Or its lost completely and I have to restart whole game?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello guys, how to push forward things with mom? According to walkthrough pdf I can already wake-up Sara and Caroline at night, cleaned-up pool at aunt place (and interacted with yazmin), blackmaling Celia and other things but mom seems to disappear. I can only spot her morning in her bedroom to look how she dresses but cannot talk or anything else. Seems that I did not do this: Afternoon Ask Money from Bob do it 3 times on different days to unlock working with linda. But who or what is Bob? Father? I think i missed a scene with him? Where i can find him? Or its lost completely and I have to restart whole game?
Bob = Dad (with incest patch) you will find him in Linda/Mom bedroom in the afternoon

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
I'm lost. I've talked to the Dad about the business (now having some issues after Zuri), and about finding a new girlfriend/mom being distant. Can't figure out what to do next. No new interactions with Dad or Mom anywhere, as far as I can tell.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Got all the current content except caroline as i need $200 for her weekend trip but i cant earn anymore money and have $0 did i fuck up?

anubis1434

May 24, 2018
Anyone have saved file at the end of 0.4 , i already complete this version but i just misclick to overwrite my save file T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes