[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Got all the current content except caroline as i need $200 for her weekend trip but i cant earn anymore money and have $0 did i fuck up?
play rock paper scissors on the pc. You can earn as much money as you want, just save everytime you win so you can load the game if you lose

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I have the 0.5c but the content with Linda doesn't start. I have the headmaster officer available, and the new secret cards, but when going in the morning to parent's bedroom it should lead to the new content and it dosent

And also I dont know why but the saves appear directly and they aren't in that folder.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I have the 0.5c but the content with Linda doesn't start. I have the headmaster officer available, and the new secret cards, but when going in the morning to parent's bedroom it should lead to the new content and it dosent

And also I dont know why but the saves appear directly and they aren't in that folder.
Have you tried going to sleep 1st?

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
of course, every day and nothing. In fact if I go at night at Moms bed i have two new content (waking her up)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i cant seem to get the key to caroline's room the window in the shop is not clickable for me
I checked my old save and it is clickable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or is too early in your game ... relation with her is 2/5 in my old save

Last edited:

Bydesert

Oct 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock gym? Can't find it anywhere (I even checked the walkthrough pdf) I guess I'm blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes