[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry to bother, but I can't find the envelope in a cupboard. What am I missing?
Envelope will only appear after Judy tells you she has her own beaf with Mrs Celia.
it will appear on a little cabinet next to the door of her office.

Reactions: JJI

Altarin

May 21, 2017
how hard is it to look at the third post, which has updated links on it?
sorry. its actually pretty hard, since i am used to it all being either all in OP, or somewhere in last pages. And i have looked at both, but i havent looked at third post at all. It never even occurred to me it could even be there.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx
had hope to see something with the shrink or doctor in their private homes or more with little sister
I assume the game are leaning toward the "mom teach daughter how to fuck" kinda threesome ?
I keep saying i should stay away for a year so many updates have come, but still I come back and play every update meh

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have this "bug" ???? After mom`s masturbate sceene (thursday night), Friday night, when you go to bed and options about weekend appears, when you click "skip weekend", MC`s bed stays on screen ???

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Envelope will only appear after Judy tells you she has her own beaf with Mrs Celia.
it will appear on a little cabinet next to the door of her office.
Thanks. Just a problem with the word, "cupboard"; I was looking for something else.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
anyone please tell me how to unlock dads car in front of his office(to get the secret card)

Aug 8, 2017
forgive me, I need to ask for some pointers on my last 4 secret gallery locations?
searched for four days. broke down and looked at some cheats, but still can't seem to find.
I have only played 0.5, no previous versions. and two of the locations in the cheats
(gym & lockers) are unfamiliar to me.
Thanks in advance!
page 1.jpg page 2.jpg page 4.jpg gym.jpg lockers.jpg

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
forgive me, I need to ask for some pointers on my last 4 secret gallery locations?
searched for four days. broke down and looked at some cheats, but still can't seem to find.
I have only played 0.5, no previous versions. and two of the locations in the cheats
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 191405 View attachment 191406 View attachment 191407 View attachment 191408 View attachment 191409

Reactions: CharmCityNative

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 191405 View attachment 191406 View attachment 191407 View attachment 191408 View attachment 191409

To get to the gym & lockers click the car park area at the school

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'll be kind to you..

You could try downloading it again and reinstalling it, or even just delete that save game as it could well be corrupted, as that was an issue with an earlier version of the game from a few months ago, or try an earlier save with the current version (0.5c)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes