[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
25 pages... ugh. Wish there would be a collection of all useful posts as 98% are just questions or repeated answers. Not really useful for a walkthrough thread

Reactions: Harrishitchens

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
25 pages... ugh. Wish there would be a collection of all useful posts as 98% are just questions or repeated answers. Not really useful for a walkthrough thread
You're right - the biggest problem are those folks too lazy to use the search function first and ask questions later :(

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
she invited me to her shop in the afternoon...but where on the map is her shop? I installed the spy camera software where do I put the spy camera?
The spy cam is actually a snake camera. You use it with closed doors to peek (bathroom).
The webcam software is like Skype - it lets you have a video chat with Celia (maybe others to come). Install the software, then click on the webcam icon that gets added below the other icons in the computer. If you have sent Celia the letter, she will be online in the evenings.

Reactions: jackkane

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You're right - the biggest problem are those folks too lazy to use the search function first and ask questions later :(
Yes, the search function on this site is rather good. Too many other sites give such crappy results that many people don't even bother to try here. Especially useful is the 'search this thread' option.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i feel like i finished the game but on the computer it says there are still 3 more scenes. are the last three events actually in game or placeholder?
Those are the scenes with Zuri & Suri. Just finish their quest and it'll unlock.

Reactions: ilozq

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Where is the second name? And what to do with the code in dad's office?

EDIT: Okay had to sit at the table to be able to open the safe

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If I recall correctly you have to go to the search function in the top right corner of this thread.
You then check the box 'Search this thread only' and type Zuri, Suri, Twins or something similar and read the search results relevant to your question.
You don't seem especially proficient in writing English but I have faith that your reading skills are top notch, so I believe in you champ!

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can anybodoy help me with the v2 mac version? I only get a Milfy_City 2.2gb app which does not work at all.

Krudulous

Apr 7, 2018
Im stuck on celia blackmail. Put envelope in locker but it stays in my inventory and nothing happens when i go on webcam in evening. went back next day with sex toys and they wont go in locker whats the deal?

D

Deleted member 443783

Guys, How do u get Caroline to relationship level 3? I gave her 200$, what after that?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Im stuck on celia blackmail. Put envelope in locker but it stays in my inventory and nothing happens when i go on webcam in evening. went back next day with sex toys and they wont go in locker whats the deal?
You probably forgot to write that letter. The envelope must be used on your pens in your locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes