[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The only thing that matters is that you visit back to school a day after you had the two toilet scenes with her. If you are greeted with a notification through school radio, its done. Just visit her in the Teacher Office and you'll get the second heart.
I got the announcement over the PA and went to the Teacher's Office. Clicked on Celia and got "Work in Progress" - what am I missing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I got the announcement over the PA and went to the Teacher's Office. Clicked on Celia and got "Work in Progress" - what am I missing?
Nothing. Imagine that as part of 0.1, that was added in 0.2, but ended up in an infinite loop for now. Think nothing of it. Celia line is finished there untill further update.

D

Deleted member 443783

And we have it :)
How do U select the secret card, in dad's office on the shelf? I can not seem to find it, or click on it. It just doesn't appear there

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do U select the secret card, in dad's office on the shelf? I can not seem to find it, or click on it. It just doesn't appear there
Meticulously dragging the pointer untill it gets highlighted through that UI, thats how. There is spot where you can actually catch it.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
What this game really needs imho is a good walktrough. I'm not saying it's too hard to play, it's pretty self explanatory. But there's little bugs, when you don't play things in the right order, it gets messed up.

I was able to load my previous save from last version, and I commend the author for it. Most games are just like 'not compatible > start over' but apparently there were paths I did not complete last time, like for example the 'dark alley' Missed that one completely. When starting v2, the paths I completed with both sisters just were erased, and I had to start over, so yeah my saves are 'dorked'

I really like this game, don't get me wrong, but savegame compatibility needs some work. I know it's still v2b, so no complaints on that, but a good walktrough would help out a lot of us that are struggling here ;)

Jedi20

Jul 29, 2017
Im stuck in the weekend event with mom, i can't activate it dont know how. Help pls

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Im stuck in the weekend event with mom, i can't activate it dont know how. Help pls
Its like this. You can only do so if you are actually there. So mom actually tells you that the whole weekend thing is on AND you have red wine on you because she ask you to get some.

Jedi20

Jul 29, 2017
One more question can't i revisit the twins scene? Right now i can't go to their how anymore.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Use the thread search function - top of the page, right side.
and select "Search this thread only" this is the best tip for walktrough, to many repeated question just because ppl dont know how to search and read!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One more question can't i revisit the twins scene? Right now i can't go to their how anymore.
Only through Gallery. Its replays the whole scene you see. (This includes choices, like with Mom at the dinner)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you obtain the company names for the twins?
  1. Search the paper on Dad's desk
  2. Open the safe beneath his desk, you can do so if you are sitting in his chair. Code is is in the drawer next to the sofa on the left
  3. Ask Zuri about the third one; you can talk about it with Dad while he is in the office, in the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes