4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's behind the word "WED" right?
Yes. Somewhere around that, it suppose to be visible though so if you look close enough you should be able to notice it. Totally stupid thing to have a card there if you ask me.......

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Walkthrough v0.2b?
still no official walkthrough for 0.2 .......anyone knows what to step by step ? thanks
walkthrough 0.2 please?
Is there a walkthrough for 0.2 yet? I read through the first and last 3 pages.

I wanna make sure I got all the events.
You guys make me laugh. In the span of barely 1,5h four people ask the same question.

The game is really not that hard. Just speak/visit all characters at different times and you'll progress naturally through the game.
Finding all the clues in dad's office is a bit tricky and working for mom twice to make progress with her isn't really intuitive but overall v0.2 is even easier than v0.1.

Someone may write a walkthrough in his spare time along the way but until then just enjoy the game you can't really miss anything because you took your time to explore the map or wasted some time elsewhere.

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
please I do not speak english, I translate with google,
What is the difference between the compressed version and the 1st version for PC?
(of the two links to download the game)
Which one do you recommend me to download?
Thank you

Swerze

Apr 1, 2018
please I do not speak english, I translate with google,
What is the difference between the compressed version and the 1st version for PC?
Which one do you recommend me to download?
Thank you
Compressed = less quality but same content. Also smaller game file size so faster download, feel free to correct me (rest of you)

Aug 28, 2017
You guys make me laugh. In the span of barely 1,5h four people ask the same question.

The game is really not that hard.
It's not about the game being hard or not.

Like I already mentioned, just wanted to make sure I got all the events for this version.

I played many games where I thought I finished the update, but turns out there's a a couple of scenes or events here and there that I haven't seen yet.

And anyway, this thread was made for this exact purpose. Stop reading this thread if it annoys you.

Reactions: bobn and Swerze

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys I do not know if it has already been said but who wanted the cheat of money just open the console and write inventore.money = x I first run unren the tool to extract the images but pressing 9 in the menu unlocks everything in addition to the images try to give you even the money and other features that usually the games renpy tend to be blocked, obviously each game has its peculiarity that does not always reflect the commands unren ... so to get more money immediately open the console during the game with shift + O and write the command I wrote to you, then open the backpack and you will see the amount of money you wrote in the command ... I hope you find it useful ;););)

inventory.money=x and NOT inventore.money=x

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

The game is really not that hard. Just speak/visit all characters at different times and you'll progress naturally through the game.
Finding all the clues in dad's office is a bit tricky and working for mom twice to make progress with her isn't really intuitive but overall v0.2 is even easier than v0.1.

Someone may write a walkthrough in his spare time along the way but until then just enjoy the game you can't really miss anything because you took your time to explore the map or wasted some time elsewhere.
and yes, because you know how to write and speak English, so anybody, I'm from Argentina, I do not understand anything what they say

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's not about the game being hard or not.

Like I already mentioned, just wanted to make sure I got all the events for this version.

I played many games where I thought I finished the update, but turns out there's a a couple of scenes or events here and there that I haven't seen yet.

And anyway, this thread was made for this exact purpose. Stop reading this thread if it annoys you.
Fair enough.
It is completely legitimate to want to experience every new scene of an update, but do you really think asking the exact same question in the span of ... what ... a good hour? ... it beneficial to the purpose of this thread?

In Renpy games I would always advise to extract the CGIs and check for yourself if one has missed something. Then you could ask here how to get to that specific scene, that would be the actual purpose of this thread.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, how can we obtain the second secret picture in the dad office ? i can't click in the top left corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes