[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how do go to work with dad?
How do you start twins event?
Work for mom until she invites you to a restaurant.
Go to her room at night to get the cunnilingus scene.
Dad's office is unlocked, go there.
Zuri is the receptionist, exhaust all dialogue options, you'll eventually start the quest.
Spy in your Dad's office twice to get the company names, report them each to Zuri, get your reward at her house.
For the third name you have to question your dad in the morning, report back to Zuri and get your reward.
Wait a couple days for the booty call, she will send a text.
(The final event is "a bit" different if you lie to her)

Oh and buy red wine as soon as you can, always buy red wine, ignore the white wine.

wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
Well I had locked weekend with mom(Linda) so I downloaded end game save, and it turns out that there are very few scenes in gallery, I missed something or what? or is there new repeatable event with her? I can't find her in the bedroom.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well I had locked weekend with mom(Linda) so I downloaded end game save, and it turns out that there are very few scenes in gallery, I missed something or what? or is there new repeatable event with her? I can't find her in the bedroom.
If your downloaded save is after you did mom's weekend stuff then yeah, she's gone and won't show up in her bedroom or yours. Try an earlier save and postpone the weekend if you want to get blowjobs, footjobs or boobjobs at night.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
so guyss, is there anyway to get some more cash... like a code or something cause caroline is asking for alot...
You could cheat but it really isn't needed.
Just use the 2 games on your computer, save after winning, reload if you're losing. You only need 350 in total for Caroline and that's a matter of like 5 minutes at most.

chaosmaker2k

Jan 13, 2018
I've done pretty much everything in this update. But still can't seem to get the window to open. Talked with Caroline many times, had the meeting outside the house at night. Gone to the shop like 20 times and there's never anything to click or select to leave it open. What am I missing????

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Nothing. Imagine that as part of 0.1, that was added in 0.2, but ended up in an infinite loop for now. Think nothing of it. Celia line is finished there untill further update.
So the being called to the office thing is the end of the Celia line for now?

lolhentai12

Feb 21, 2018
Nope, not yet it seems though figuring the new content out isnt hard at all. Just visit mom and big sis each morning and evening and read the dialogue. You'll know what to do then. Also cleam moms office twice more and take pictures with caroline with 4 new outfits in the afternoons. For dads office its straight forward aswell. For the three company names you'll need later: first one is on adocument on dads desk, second is in the safe: code for the safe is in a drawer next to the sofa and for the third just plainly talk to Zuri and then dad and then zuri again.
for the 2nd company name there no code for the safe in the drawer??? i checked both in dad office

lolhentai12

Feb 21, 2018
okey Linda i got the first weekend with her the 2nd weekend it's show locked how do i open the 2nd weekend?
i fucked the twins so what after that ?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone have updated walkthrough for new version and what came out of the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes