[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What this game really needs imho is a good walktrough. I'm not saying it's too hard to play, it's pretty self explanatory. But there's little bugs, when you don't play things in the right order, it gets messed up.

I was able to load my previous save from last version, and I commend the author for it. Most games are just like 'not compatible > start over' but apparently there were paths I did not complete last time, like for example the 'dark alley' Missed that one completely. When starting v2, the paths I completed with both sisters just were erased, and I had to start over, so yeah my saves are 'dorked'

I really like this game, don't get me wrong, but savegame compatibility needs some work. I know it's still v2b, so no complaints on that, but a good walktrough would help out a lot of us that are struggling here ;)
I don`t agree with you. I have over 40 RenPy and Unity games work in progress at this moment, and ONLY game, where I must manually move old version saves to new update is MOTH. E.g. this game, I started v0.2 and in the main paige there loaded my last save (v0.1f) and started to play, NO PROBLEM. And btw, Dark Alley did came in THIS version (0.2), not before.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
in the gallery mode im missing the last 3 pictures can someone tell me how to unlock them?
Do Twins task to the end !! (WT, if you can`t do it). :winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone know where all the rubbish is in moms office...I can't the last rubbish for the 2nd set. nevermind i found it...really funny incstor putting a transparent white bag on a white floor.

Reactions: Infidel Griff

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018

there is no guide for this game
WHAT, are you kidding me !!!! Walkthroug is in first paige, what else you need ?? Someone to click your mouse ??

hahaha sorry I had not fixed is as they say I lost some scenes first update then aora I can not activate them so I prefer to watch follow step by step

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
So...
I LOVE this game. Great storyline.

I need help with:
1. I found out Dad's away for the weekend (Zuri checked it). yet Mom's event is "locked". What did I miss?
2. Caroline - I'm stuck with her on the couch, depressed with the robbery. I already spoke with her friend in the alley (I did not help her when she got punched). what's next?

triton

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not able to visit Mom's work or Caroline's shop at all. It simply is not available on the map. There is no circle for me to click. I'm on 0.2 but using saves from 0.1. I've tried to start a new game and this is still a problem. Any help? I saw the map in the walkthrough and I'm missing Aunt's House, Mom's job, Caroline's Shop, and Celia's house...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I cant find 6th rubbish...

There's a saw behind one monitor.
I'm not able to visit Mom's work or Caroline's shop at all. It simply is not available on the map. There is no circle for me to click. I'm on 0.2 but using saves from 0.1. I've tried to start a new game and this is still a problem. Any help? I saw the map in the walkthrough and I'm missing Aunt's House, Mom's job, Caroline's Shop, and Celia's house...
Some locations are unlocked progressing in the game. Try my save at the end of 0.1f if you want. You can find it here :

Reactions: AlexLeasure

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Work for mom until she invites you to a restaurant.
Go to her room at night to get the cunnilingus scene.
Dad's office is unlocked, go there.
Zuri is the receptionist, exhaust all dialogue options, you'll eventually start the quest.
Spy in your Dad's office twice to get the company names, report them each to Zuri, get your reward at her house.
For the third name you have to question your dad in the morning, report back to Zuri and get your reward.
Wait a couple days for the booty call, she will send a text.
(The final event is "a bit" different if you lie to her)

Oh and buy red wine as soon as you can, always buy red wine, ignore the white wine.
How different is it? I'm not sure I noticed. Also, thanks for the help. We need a proper walkthru ASAP

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I must have missed something...Caroline is just sitting on the couch drinking coffee after the robbery, I've tracked down her friend and exhausted all chat options while she's on the couch, but she's still at 2 relationship. How do I get to 3?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Can you help me find those two letters that I need to complete version 0.2 please? because in the pdf that happened, I was not.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
For 0.2 version My relationships ;
3/5 - Linda
3/5 - Caroline
1/5 - Sara
2/5 - Teacher

For this version can I go further or just it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes