[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, but can someone explain to me the difference between the 3 Mega downloads? There is Mega, Mega ALT #2, and Mega ALT #3. Thanks in advance.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I never could trigger the mom weekend and yes, I do have the red wine, I've even got the white wine and nothing happens :(

Shadzzo

Jan 29, 2018
How to progress in the Caroline story? I went to dark allay and got jumped by the dude. What now?

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
So...
I LOVE this game. Great storyline.

I need help with:
1. I found out Dad's away for the weekend (Zuri checked it). yet Mom's event is "locked". What did I miss?
2. Caroline - I'm stuck with her on the couch, depressed with the robbery. I already spoke with her friend in the alley (I did not help her when she got punched). what's next?

For Caroline, I believe it is:
- Find makeup on the floor of her shop, which opens the dark alley.
- Investigate the dark alley.
- Talk to Caroline on couch.
- Eventually, she asks for $200 for the shop. Wait a while.
- Eventually, she asks for another $150 for rent. She'll then ask to meet you at night in front of your house.
- Meet her, she asks about your motives for giving the money.
- Answer, We're friends and anything else is a bonus.
- She then takes you upstairs and gives you a thighjob. After you cum, she masturbates with a dildo and starts fantasizing about you. Caroline --> 3/5.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How different is it? I'm not sure I noticed. Also, thanks for the help. We need a proper walkthru ASAP
If you told the truth you'll get the threesome as reward.
If you lied Zuri tries to kill you but nothing happens as you are saved by Suri.

Tell Twins the true or lie?
Doesn't matter in this version. There might be some repercussions in future versions but right now you still unlock the sex scene on your computer even if you have lied to them.

I never could trigger the mom weekend and yes, I do have the red wine, I've even got the white wine and nothing happens :(
Your save seems bugged. I'll look into into it if you want, just upload it here.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Is there actually a way to open this door? I asked in 420chan and someone told me to use the Teacher Room key, but that key disappeared immediately from my inventory after I used it to open the teacher room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes