[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
ou guys make me laugh. In the span of barely 1,5h four people ask the same question.

The game is really not that hard. Just speak/visit all characters at different times and you'll progress naturally through the game.
Finding all the clues in dad's office is a bit tricky and working for mom twice to make progress with her isn't really intuitive but overall v0.2 is even easier than v0.1.
And that's why we need a decent walkthrough x'D I get frustrated browsing through all these questions just like you do, I mean I really hate going over all these questions searching for the one thing that can help me out.

Like you said, game is not really that difficult, but if you don't complete the game in the right order, your save gets 'borked' (as another user suggested, I used the word f'd. My bad) Guess that's why most games just state saves between versions are incompatible..

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I don`t agree with you. I have over 40 RenPy and Unity games work in progress at this moment, and ONLY game, where I must manually move old version saves to new update is MOTH. E.g. this game, I started v0.2 and in the main paige there loaded my last save (v0.1f) and started to play, NO PROBLEM. And btw, Dark Alley did came in THIS version (0.2), not before.
Sorry for replying to one post after just replying to another. I don't mean to come over as a spammer.

But this game I just broke my saves. I loaded up my old save from v0.1f, and the game worked, but the timelines of both Caroline and Sarah were reset. All progress I did with them in previous saves was gone. So even if the error, which I presumed was with 'dark alley' was not it, I think it did because of the old save.

Again I'm not searching for someone to blame here, if you could complete it so can we. We did something wrong obviously. It's just a bit frustrating playing for hours, just to find out you have to start over.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
sombary know way the event whit mom on wekend is loked
After mom asks you to learn about dad's business trip date, you have to progress in dad's questline and ask his secretary about the business trip. Talk to mom again to unlock the weekend event.

Reactions: 69murda69

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
how do I get the weekend event for mom I cant seem to get it
also where/how do I get to dad's office

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
i keep getting the cutscene that i need to go to the teachers room everytime i go to school but there is nothing there to interact with.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
how do I get the weekend event for mom I cant seem to get it
also where/how do I get to dad's office
To unlock dad's office, progress in mom's questline and talk to her every morning.
For your first question, read my post above yours.
i keep getting the cutscene that i need to go to the teachers room everytime i go to school but there is nothing there to interact with.
Personally, I didn't have this glitch, but seems that you're not the only one. Anyway, there isn't new content with her in this update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any content with Sara after the weekend event?
No, you've reached the end of her content.

complete walkthrough for V2.0b
As of yet no one bothered writing one.

sombary know way the event whit mom on wekend is loked
Let me guess you did not buy the red wine like she told you to do?

How do i spy on my dad?
You're probably alluding to the industrial espionage quest, if so then company name #1 is on his desk, #2 is in the safe under his desk and you get #3 after talking to him. Refer to the search function for more details, everything has been answered multiple times.

Reactions: Khada

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
in the V 0.2, cant talk with celia in teacher room right ???
There are no new scenes with Celia in v0.2 if that's what you're asking. If you start from scratch though then of course you can talk to her in her office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes